• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Elvish Ears and Centerfold Headlines

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
.~

<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>I spent the entire day yesterday at The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens located in San Marino California. For those that have never been it is a true gem and worth a visit for sure.

Housed in the library are some of the rarest books from the Canterbury Tales, the Gutenberg Bible and a large original Audubon's Birds of America. An amazing collection of Shakespeare's early edition works and Medieval books/tales brings one back to the realm we all live in as it is from that period in time.

The above and below photographs I took are of a statue that is displayed on the North Vista lawn. Needless to say I was reminded once again of the realm with the elvish-like ears.
To learn more about The Huntington go to www.huntington.org

<center>
</center>

Now onto this weeks Obituary Column. After months of no appearance I am proud to start this weeks column with the Obit Centerfold Princess Amara. Welcome back girl !

<center>

Princess Amara, Boni Hama and Thanatos

Aridas of FCB

Big Shooter

Chug

Gunther Dunson....Am I seeing double death? ... I think so :)

Hawthorne

Kelsey