• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Draconi Arrives and Exits in a Burst of Fire and Smoke

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
<center>
</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Talk about dramatic entrances and exits.....Draconi arrived in Moonglow this evening in a fashion that any Diva or Drag Queen would die for! Smoke and flames !

<center>
</center>

Greeting the huge crowd that had gathered around the stone spike at five minutes before the hour Draconi kindly requested that all move away from the spike so that the event could run smoothly. Most followed these direction but a few did not. No names will be mentioned.....you know who you are.

<center>
</center>

As the hands of the clock reached twelve Kronos the Mage arrived informing the crowd to attend at the same time tomorrow evening alluding that the action will take place then and blackrock will be had by all. He mumbled other things that made no sense at this time but by tomorrow it will probably all be made very clear.

<center>

</center>

Though very little happened, other than Draconi's theatrics, it was great to see so many people in one location. I overheard several players comment that this reminded them of the old days when the Brit Bank was jammed with people everyday, all day.
I spoke with a few players from other shards visiting on Great Lakes just to see what was happening with this event on our shard.

Many guild had huge member showing at this event with DC* having the most. B*R, GOF, YM, YA, G-V and RKR were well represented also.
I ran across several friends like Gem of FCB , who also had more than a few members attending this event. Lady Silverbrook another well known Great Lakes lady, was seen in the distance also. Even the Obituary Queen, Princess Amara was there.
Well, tomorrow evening should be interesting.

The conversations overheard were highly entertaining and I took a few screenshots to share. Enjoy and be sure to read the text. :)

<center>

I

imported_GreatPumpkinator

Woot! I'm in some of those screenshots! LOL.