• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Dhara Wins Origin Bank Renovation Contest!!!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dhara Wins Bank Design Renovation

This was just posted on Uhall:
---------------------------------

Today, 02:18 PM #36
ChrissayEAMythic

UO Community Coordinator

Re: No Bank for ORIGIN thread
We have re-reviewed all entries and we were able to locate the entry from Origin. When we originally reviewed all of the entries this one wasn't clearly labeled for Origin.

We would like to congratulate Dhara for the winning entry for Origin.

Chrissay

---------------------------------
First of all, congratulations Dhara!!! Job well done!

Second: Thanks to Anon McDougle for starting this thread, and all those who posted, bringing the oversight to EA's attention!

D

Dhara

Yippie! Thanks for eveyone who offered kind words while UO sorted this all our for us. I am honored and can't wait for them to get the design online!

Woot!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yippie! Thanks for eveyone who offered kind words while UO sorted this all our for us. I am honored and can't wait for them to get the design online!

Woot!
It has been online all afternoon....the WBB has never looked better!
:)

D

Dhara

It has been online all afternoon....the WBB has never looked better!
:)
WOW! I can't beleive they started on it that fast! It looks like they are still working on it though cause there is a lot missing from the inside. How exciting though :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Woot!
I just checked out your bank. It is awesome, good work! and congradulations on winning the contest.

C

Crystal Canyon

I was at your Bank today Dhara, and it was absolutely fantastic! You did a wonderful job designing it.

P.S. I especially like the game boards locked down so you can play while you bank sit! Great Idea! :)

C

Chaucer of TS

Could someone please post a pic of Origin's new WBB. I no longer play UO but I'm very interested in seeing WBB of my former home. Thanks in advance.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Dhara! I prefer simple deco without a lot of bells and whistles myself. =)