• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Deco Ideas: Rivers, Waterfalls & Waterworks - Part One

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Rivers, Waterfalls, & Waterworks
Part One

Almost every house I own or have owned has had some kind of water in the design. They're one of my favorite deco themes especially when combined with a nice garden.
This will be a multi post pictorial, So I hope if the previous spring deco ideas haven't awakened your deco senses yet that these will.

Watermills

By Greymist

"Moats"

Faa

Tribute

Seyonne

Wells

Jupiter

Vivi

Small Waterfall Ideas

Deacon Jones

Marina

Of The Glen

HiJiri

Bridges

Airmid

Taris Gambit

Epic

If there's no name credit below the picture, I apologize if it's yours. I forgot to save a few of the house names. Please let me know if you know the name and I'll add it.

Don't worry if you aren't inspired by any of these, I'm saving the best for last! Part 2 will be posted very soon!