• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Crafters in Trinsic, More to Come!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crafters in Trinsic, More to Come!

I arrived in Trinsic a bit late due to an earlier adventure with the community and was happy to find a nice gathering of Lake Superior citizens at the Counselor’s Guild Hall next to the west end bank.

Therio Blane was deep in conversation, reminiscing of days long ago when being united mattered. Battles were fought and won standing side by side those willing to lay down their own life for another. Everyone sat in attention as others arrived, finding a seat themselves to listen in on memories.

It would continue as I had to take my leave but not before another Market Day location was announced for the following week. It would be Occlo, a town that should not be forgotten. A town that should not make a traveler weary over rumors of a strange and dangerous facet. It is the original facet, one that should be honored. Who better to do so than merchants and crafters? Where better to meet than in Occlo?

So to Occlo I travel for the next Merchant Day where crafters are at the ready for whatever my needs may be and more stories to come!