• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] CCC Luna Vendor House Giveaway

G

<center> <FONT size=5>CCC Luna Vendor House Giveaway</FONT></center>

acivier and Crystal Canyon of CCC are giving away a Luna Vendor House in honor of the birth of thier grandson, Levon Martae on February 7th, 2008. The birth of this grandson was long awaited.

The two proud and grateful grandparents want to thank all the wonderful people of Origin for all the prayers and thoughts over the last year which culminated in the arrival of Levon. It was a struggle with a wonderful end result.

These two pillars of our small community, Bacivier and Crystal, feel they can never express sufficient gratitude to all who cared, listened and proved that we are not just pixels  in a game but friends.

<center>
</center>

All this week, you will find runes in Luna, on the ground, that say "CCC Vendors". Pick them up. On Saturday night, March 1, at 7P Central, Bacivier and Crystal will be at the special Luna House Giveaway location designated by only one of the runes dropped. If your rune brings you to this location, you will become the proud owner of that Luna House.

All of the runes are to safe locations. The Luna House is in the SW corner of the Luna Mall. Good luck to all of Origin. As you pick up runes and use them Saturday night, think of the generosity of these true Origin Originals.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
WOW!

I know you and I don't get along Crystal but congradulations on becoming grandparents! Will we see pictures?? *begs*

This is a wonderful thing you are doing for the community, your vendor house is the first one I recommend to all Origin travelers, thank you for your contributions, it is greatly appriciated by all.

M

MistyMagik

Yes, congratulations on becoming grandparents. It's the greatest feeling of all. Thank you too for what you are doing for the community. I know you always think of ways to improve our game and our shard community. We can all only hope that whoever wins the house will be half as great a vendor as you have been. You vendors have always been there for the people with stocked vendors and plenty of them. May that continue in your honor for the future.

S

SuekaMalchick

congratz you 2, and i still thank crystal and sounder for all the help at my wonder wedding years ago, and honestly this doesn't surprise me one bit that they would do something this wonderful as giving away a great vendor house. i just hope who ever gets it uses it and doesn't turn around and sell it just to make money.

congratz again to you both

G

What a nice thing to do. *crosses fingers that the winner will use the house wisely*

Congratulations on your grandson! My little preemie just turned 1 on Tuesday and she's not so little anymore and into everything. lol Anyone who has ever struggled with a difficult pregnancy knows it affects all involved, not just Mom and baby. I'm SO happy for your family.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OMG he's absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! How amazing!
thank you for sharing that with us

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

I have to say that is one good looking kid. Congrats

S

SuekaMalchick

so are we going to find out who won the house? i'd like to keep a half eye on this just to see it they sell it or use it wisely