• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] CCC Luna Vendor House Giveaway - AGAIN

G

<CENTER><FONT size=5> CCC Luna Vendor House Giveaway</FONT></CENTER> <CENTER><FONT size=5>AGAIN</FONT></CENTER>
Can you imagine not showing up to take possession of your Luna House? Well that is what the winner of the Luna House give away did today. They were supposed to have taken over the ownership Saturday morning, March 8.

Since they did not show up on the agreed on time, and have not gotten in contact with the owners, Bacivier and Crystal Canyon of CCC are giving away a Luna Vendor House AGAIN in honor of the birth of thier grandson, Levon Martae on February 7th, 2008 whose arrival was long awaited.

In thanks to the community, this plot is being given away in an expresssion of gratitude to all who cared, listened and proved that we are not just pixels in a game but friends.

<CENTER>
</CENTER>

All this week, March 8 - March 15, you will find runes in Luna, on the ground, that say "CCC Vendors". Pick them up. On Saturday night, March 15, at 6P Central, Bacivier and Crystal will be at the special Luna House Giveaway location designated by only one of the runes dropped. If your rune brings you to this location, you will become the proud owner of that Luna House.

All of the runes are to safe locations. The Luna House is in the SW corner of the Luna Mall. Good luck to all of Origin. As you pick up runes and use them Saturday night, once again think of the generosity of these true Origin Originals.
</P>

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow someone not needing a vendor house in LUNA LOL !!! amazing whats next purple bunnies

M

MistyMagik

Amazing! I would have loved to get such a house but I never even found a single rune to anywhere the whole time before last giveaway. Sure hope I do better this time.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen a lot of books on the ground about it, but no runes this week when I've been around.....I'm going to assume they're just being picked up really quick...

G

I really do not hang around Luna too much so I don't expect myself to find any runes, but I know many people who through out the week have found many runes. And others have been seen to pick up runes as soon as dropped an placed in trash can as reported by witnesses. So they are around.

A lot of them. I have seen them just not picked up one myself. It is a wonderful thing they are doing for Origin.

G

Well either my timing or my luck is off. I agree it's a very nice gesture. Naturally I would take a Luna house if the opportunity presented itself, but I just placed an 18x18 in Makato-Jima. Been waiting for that forever. Dunno if it fell or was dropped, but thanks to the previous owner.

Good Luck to those who picked up the runes to the CCC house!

G

Gentle reminder that posting private messages in a public forum is against the ROC.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
also heard through grape vine ther was a winner congrats to who, l know who and deservers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!