• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Cassie Darksong's Auction and A Trip To West Britain Bank

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I attended Cassie Darksong's fast-paced, well-organized auction.

Shortly after the auction began, Lady Taryn Sullivan stopped by to view the wares being sold. The auction continued with fast-paced bidding and a few well done bidding battles. Hopefully I will have a larger bank balance before Cassie's next auction.

Following the auction. Lady Taryn asked for permission to say a few words on behalf of EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan. After checking her notes, Lady Taryn reminded us that the deadline for name submissions for Crystal's Silver Steed Naming Contest was later in the evening. When asked how the voting process would be handled, Lady Taryn told us votes for the winning name will be cast on the Origin EM website, adding there will be lanterns and books with voting instructions and the website address locked down all through the land. Voting will start Monday, March 9th, and end March 14, with the winning name to be announced at LSN's Taming Event, Tuesday, March 17.

After checking her notes again, Lady Taryn wondered if we would all like to take a 'field trip'. We found ourselves teleported to the West Britain Bank viewing the recent bank renovation designed by Dhara.​

Lady Taryn pointed out that teleporters to and from the roof have been added.

Inside the bank, we discovered that more of Dhara's renovations have been completed.​

I had to leave for a birthday party, and did not get a chance to ask if there is to be some sort of 'ribbon cutting' or perhaps 'plaque-hanging' ceremony for the bank.​

C

Crystal Canyon

Wow, An Auction, a Special guest, and a tour? Looks like I missed a very fun filled evening.

Congrats on a job well done, Cassie. I hope I can make it to the next one.

I

Intoxication

If you haven't been to the EM's meeting hall and wedding house the last few days I think you should all go check it out. It seems someone forgot to lock up the paints. It looks great. I am not aloud to tell who found the open paints *winks*

C

Crystal Canyon

If you haven't been to the EM's meeting hall and wedding house the last few days I think you should all go check it out. It seems someone forgot to lock up the paints. It looks great. I am not aloud to tell who found the open paints *winks*
It does look good! I was there this morning and saw the "paint job". I love love the white benches!