• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Casca Event Schedule for Lake Superior (Tram & Fel)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Casca Schedule
posted by Joanne Laroche
16 Jan 2009 23:56:43 EST

All hail Lord Casca! Here is the event schedule, please take note of the time zones and dates so you do not miss out!
Please note: Lord Casca can be found outside of the Lord Blackthorne castle at these times.

Lake Superior (Saturday - Monday)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

- 4pm CST Trammel
- 9pm CST Felucca

Sunday January 18th, 2009

- 4pm CST Felucca
- 9pm CST Trammel

Monday January 19th, 2009

- 4pm CST Trammel
- 9pm CST Felucca

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see Casca's words; hopefully someone wrote it down.

I would also like to hear from anyone who was there, to get a feel for how Casca seemed and what the mood of the populace was.

Thank you.

-Galen

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmph!:thumbdown:

He'll have my loyalty when he's done something to deserve it.:bs:

*goes back to her Community events and hunts*

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would like to see Casca's words; hopefully someone wrote it down.

I would also like to hear from anyone who was there, to get a feel for how Casca seemed and what the mood of the populace was.

Thank you.

-Galen
I was there and a few people swore fealty to him on there own most it seemed were against the so called new king and he and he declared basically marshal law and ordered all forms of government against the law

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there and a few people swore fealty to him on there own most it seemed were against the so called new king and he and he declared basically marshal law and ordered all forms of government against the law
Martial law?

Do you recall if he gave any specifics about what this meant? Curfews, for example? You recall if he said anything about the invasion?

All forms of government....Assuming he means all government structures other than his own....Very concerning....No local governments? Did he just declare the High Council to be illegal?

This doesn't sound good.....

-Galen

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, he called for abolishment of all informal townships and non-official govnernance groups (player towns and governments, basically) to help unite everyone under one common rule.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Galen,

Even though it is fairly common knowledge I do not involve myself in politics, something here is very wrong. I would alert the HC to make sure all are aware of these new findings.
I hope whatever governments and townships out there decide to do about this, it has a better outcome than what I imagine Casca has in mind.

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, all player run establishments and townships need to convene as well. Please alert all your friends.

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww!!! Fellucians do have feelings!!!

*gives Aia a big Trammy hug*