• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Britannian Games Schedule - Week of 3/30

S

Stupid Miner

Since Crysta put the effort into making the post while I was lazing around this week, she should get the recognition for her efforts so this post is official.

Also note the rules for the...

...PvP Duel Tournament:

Participants will use provided weapons, armor, and bandages. No other items are allowed. Winners of each match up will progress to the next round. After the first tournament ends, a King of the Ring tournament will begin last man standing wins. This event will take place in Felucca location is yet to be determined. Prizes to be Determined.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited the initial post to add the schedule for tomorrow! Stupid me missed it before! :(

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope everyone is ready, willing, and able! Come on out and do your shard proud!

S

Smokin

No offense, but it would have been nice to have a little bit more time on the announcement. I would think 5 days would be good, most of us work and would like to attend but sometimes we have to plan stuff in real life around these things.

M

Mythic

Believe me, if I could have had Friday night off I would have been all over it, But I had to cover for someone at work :(

Howd the Tourney and LMS go?