• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Baja is Down

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Baja Is Down
Jeremy Dalberg
26 Jun 2008
11:40:40

The Baja shard has gone AWOL - we're on it, and I'll update when I have more info.

(yeah yeah I know, but better late then never right? *grins and runs off to finish laundry*)

Y

Yalp

I love that.. AWOL.. yes we little Bajaians are out there absent without leave, refusing to show up for morning muster, in the local pub, starting brawls and drinking too much alcohol.:gun: We're wrecking the place, fighting the men, insulting the women, bragging about how great our world is.. inviting all comers..

Rumble in the Pixel Jungle!

Yalpers!:)

Z

Zodiac19

The two on duty GM's last night were commenting that the calls from Baja were light. While they went back to drinking coffee and playing WoW....

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
UPDATED 1:12PM EST: Baja's back! Thanks for your patience.

YAY!