[News]Alina/Dani Does Lady Lava's Questionnaire

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 22, 2010

Alina/Dani is todays guest ~

Alina and Dani are two of your better known characters on Great Lakes. What type of characters are they and what are thier skills ? Alina is a GM Mage working on getting to 120, Dani is a GM Mace Fighter. Both are also GM shoppers! Lol

It is known far and wide that you have an addiction to rubble. Why rubble? How many pieces do you own and which is your favorite ? I am not sure how my rubble addiction got started, but I love how there are so many different kinds! I wish I had them all! I have several hundred pieces, too many to count! There are so many pieces I love, my trinsic table, stump, large bench, dressto name a few.I really want the smaller of the two palm trees!

You are often seen at the MOA auctions. Other than the possiblity of rubble coming up for bidding what do you like about MOA? I LOVE the people there, everyone has fun and jokes around, I get to see all the people I now consider friends (BriarRose, DJ, Hannah, Emerald Ice, Sylance, Alice, LeeLee Bloody Mary and sooo many more great people there) and meet new people. I also get to *drool* at new things I have not seen beforeand of coarse sometimes bid on my addictions (Rubble of coarse, Roses, and AOS clothing).

Your plots have been featured in the past on Stratics. Even this past Christmas you did a creative and generous design. How often do you redesign or decorate your plot ? I have decorated and done my holiday gift giveaway for the past two years J . I love being able to give back a little to the people of GL, so many have helped me. I do not re-decorate all that often because I have A LOT of decobut I do move things from time to time and add (I really need to clean and re-deco for real).

Since you are into deco what are your favorite items to design with ? My favorite items to design with are of coarse, RUBBLE! I bet no one guessed that

If you had to start from scratch and give up all your UO items but one which one would you keep? Probably my Rubble Dress I recently got *loves*

How often do you go into the abyss and for what reason ? I don't go into the abyss that often but I have with friends and my hubby for the puzzles, to do lucky coins, and to fight the monsters.

If you could change one thing about UO what would it be ? I would make the game more active and bring back all the great people I know who I haven't seen in awhile L

What is your favorite color in the realm and in real life ? My favorite color in the realm has got to be Glacial Blue, I am in love with that color.I would love to find Glacial Pants one of these days! In Real Life it is also blue, a lighter sky color blue!

If you could travel any place in the world right now where would it be ? Big Bend National Parkhubby and I went there years ago and it was the best trip ever! Plus, it is warm there right now!!!

What is your favorite junk food ? CurrentlyEdy's Maxx Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Ice Creamyummmmmy!

What was the last movie you saw? The last movie in the theatre was Harry Potter but I watched Love Actually at home recently J

What was the last book you read ? Well I teach Kindergarten. So the last book I ready was The snowflake : a water cycle story by Neil Waldman!

What do you admire most in a friend ? Someone who you can have fun with and be silly with, but can also talk to and be serious with. Someone who will tell you the truth even if you don't want to hear it!

What is your motto? "Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it." ~I got this from a friend who has since passed away and it stuck with me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to be a guest on my questionnaire

More...