• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Alice Does the "Q"

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

<BLOCKQUOTE>Todays guest on Lady Lava's Questionnaire is one of the youngest if not the youngest to be featured. Her name is Alice.

Alice you are one of the youngest players I have spent time with. You are very mature for your age. How old are you?

I am 12 years old and people in this game are always surprised as I play and talk much older.

On that subject how long have you been playing?
17 months. Before I had my own account I use to play my brothers characters. I trained his fighter knight for him.

What is your favorite thing about UO?
Making friends is number one and my pets are number two.

What is your favorite thing to do in real life ?
I love to read, mainly fantasy and mysteries.

What is your favorite junk food?
Do carrots count? * laughs * I love carrots dipped in ranch dressing.

What is your favorite color? Most girls your age like pink or purple.
My fav is yellow and black together.

Do you play any other computers games other than UO?
No, but I do play some of the Facebook games.

Do you have a farm on Facebook?
Yes

Since you are a tamer in the realm and you love your pets do you have any pets in real life?
Yes, a dog and two guinea pigs. My dog recently ate one of my guinea pigs so I had to get a new one. He is brown and black stripped.

I assume your brother and playing his characters got you prepared to play this game full time. Has anything else helped you?
I belong to the -Y- Guild and everyone in the guild is very helpful.
-Y- is a guild known for many things and one of them is taking the time and helping new players. I appreciate that.

Alice thank you for taking the time to answer a few questions for me. It was great chatting with you. I must say it is refreshing to meet such a young person in the realm that seems so focused and excited about the realm.

Below is Alice's profile.

<BLOCKQUOTE>

More...