• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News about the UP

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy fellow pirates!

Trinsac asked me to post some update here. I was allowed to join the meeting last night in the body of a stranger. So here's the news:

• Scarst has transferred guild leadership, since he is leaving UO for an undetermined amount of time.
  • Trinsac is now leader and Captain of the United Pirates. Trinsac will still be busy until the end of June, then he will be available. We all agreed that Trinsac is an old wasted notorious stinkin' pirate scum, and thus he is a good choice!
  • It was agreed that the United Pirates will try to go back to their roots in the near future. Which means: More hanging out at the Red Skull Bay, more role playing, more doing things what pirates do.
  • The Jolly Roger Inn is currently owned by Hook. I think it should be owned by the Captain of the crew, so I will talk to Hook to organize a transfer.
  • The United Pirates lack a dedicated crafter. I think 2 crew members said that they were working on a crafter. The goal is to let the crew officially know who they can turn to when they have crafting needs.
  • I will send Trinsac my ICQ contact list of all the (former) UP members. If some other crew member needs this list, please contact Trinsac.
  • Trinsac is more of an ale-drinker than a writer, so he is thinking about determining a scribe to make postings here on this board. I still think the Captain should at least drop a line here every now and then, because the Captain's word is always important.

I think these are good news. The United Pirates will prevail!

Safe travels,
Hawkeye Pike

H

Hook UP

Ahoy der Pike.

Just let me know what day and time works best for the transfer.

And dont worry, there is no need to hurry, eventhough I am not playing at the moment I am not planing on deactivating the account any time soon.

Trinsac, its great to see ye as our new captain of the united pirates.
Cheers matey and looking forward on meeting you at the bay for an ale or two
*Farts*

Trin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy Hook,

Thank ya for me welcome. We will all miss Pike, but we must keep UP (that looks like a double meaning, tis the way the sea's roll). Hopefully, one day Pike will be back, but in his absence I hope to get the crew working together as we used to.

I think we need to meet up and talk as the control and access at the Jolly is imperative to the interaction of the mates. Sorry for the slow reply to your generous offer but some issues kept me occupied. I am around during the week at around 8 pm by the eastern sky. I sure wish I had you pigeon.

May the seas be kind to ya and the wenchs rough.

Trin

H

Hook UP

Ahoy Trin,

No worries about the slow reply. Just let me know what day and time works best for you and we can meet at the bay for some ale and talk about the taverne. However if possible I would prefer the weekend (I am sailing in (+1) timezone)

My pigeons number is "108 628 472" (icq)
You can also contact me via Skype (julian7581)

I talk to ye soon matey.

Cheers

Hook

H

Hook UP

dis post is only to finaly have 10 posts and answer on private messages...

AVAST!!

Hook

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy fellow pirates!

Trinsac asked me to post some update here. I was allowed to join the meeting last night in the body of a stranger. So here's the news:

• Scarst has transferred guild leadership, since he is leaving UO for an undetermined amount of time.
  • Trinsac is now leader and Captain of the United Pirates. Trinsac will still be busy until the end of June, then he will be available. We all agreed that Trinsac is an old wasted notorious stinkin' pirate scum, and thus he is a good choice!
  • It was agreed that the United Pirates will try to go back to their roots in the near future. Which means: More hanging out at the Red Skull Bay, more role playing, more doing things what pirates do.
  • The Jolly Roger Inn is currently owned by Hook. I think it should be owned by the Captain of the crew, so I will talk to Hook to organize a transfer.
  • The United Pirates lack a dedicated crafter. I think 2 crew members said that they were working on a crafter. The goal is to let the crew officially know who they can turn to when they have crafting needs.
  • I will send Trinsac my ICQ contact list of all the (former) UP members. If some other crew member needs this list, please contact Trinsac.
  • Trinsac is more of an ale-drinker than a writer, so he is thinking about determining a scribe to make postings here on this board. I still think the Captain should at least drop a line here every now and then, because the Captain's word is always important.

Safe travels,
Hawkeye Pike

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stand amazed really, that as Captain Hawkeye Pike laid out, Trinsac did take the leadership of the United Pirate crew as the new Captain, and following his recommendation, the Jolly Roger Inn was indeed transfered from Hook to Iron Davey Flint, who transfered it to Trinsac when he was able to recieve it. Since that time the crew has had changes, and new hands have indeed come aboard, to incease the ranks of the pirate crew at the Jolly Roger Inn. Many a pirate crew have sailed from our Red Skull Bay docks to pillage and plunder, har, har.
Thanks to Hawkeye Pike, Hook and the crew of past United Pirates, UP has continued and remains a vital part of the RP community on Catskills Shard. The DREAM lives on mates.
Well met and good breezes, fair skies and safe sailing to yas all.
Signed in rum & blood, Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]... the crew's scribe.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy fellow pirates!

Captain Hawkeye Pike,
Our new Captain Trinsic has asked me, his humble servant, if you will, to be the United Pirate's scribe. Ye be right about him being any kind 'o writer or scribe. He serves nicely as our new Captain ans sails a good ship; and handy with a sword he be, but if'n yas ask him to write a report on our sea voyages...ain't gonna happen. har, har. But this I swares be the gosple...he'll drink yas under the table any night matey!
Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]

Safe travels,
Hawkeye Pike

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stand amazed really, that as Captain Hawkeye Pike laid out, Trinsac did take the leadership of the United Pirate crew as the new Captain, and following his recommendation, the Jolly Roger Inn was indeed transfered from Hook to Iron Davey Flint, who transfered it to Trinsac when he was able to recieve it. Since that time the crew has had changes, and new hands have indeed come aboard, to incease the ranks of the pirate crew at the Jolly Roger Inn. Many a pirate crew have sailed from our Red Skull Bay docks to pillage and plunder, har, har.
Thanks to Hawkeye Pike, Hook and the crew of past United Pirates, UP has continued and remains a vital part of the RP community on Catskills Shard. The DREAM lives on mates.
Well met and good breezes, fair skies and safe sailing to yas all.
Signed in rum & blood, Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]... the crew's scribe.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

As I re-read this here post, I continue to be amazed at how Captain Pike and his First Mate Hook, had a dream to raise up a crew of pirates on Catskills. That they founded a base for operations here at Red Skull Bay, built the Jolly Roger Inn then the Black Market and others built their homes and shops at the bay as well. After years of plyin' da seas, pillaging and plunderin' the coast line; the United Pirates have remained a grand crew, a family really. We have added crew, and found crafters and seas worthy salts to continue the tradition begun so long a go, *tips hat to Capt. Pike and his origional Crew.*

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy fellow pirates!

Safe travels,
Hawkeye Pike
Many a thanks be ta our Dear Captain Hawkeye Pike, first Captain of these United Pirates, and the Founder of Red Skull Bay, (the most infamous pirate of us all!).

Ahoy Landlubbers, Sea Dogs and Old Salts,
The United Pirate Crew, [UP] be alive and well. And true enough their Pirate Ships still be a plenty at Red Skull Bay. Yas all be welcome anytime at the Jolly Roger Pub to hoist a pint wid us, har har; especially wenches! We do loves our ladies, arrr.
Signed, yours truly ~ Blind Tom the Pirate, First Mate of the United Pirate Crew
upload_2018-5-11_15-5-46.png

Safe travels,
Hawkeye Pike[/QUOTE]

Attachments