• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Thanksgiving Message From EM Faine Morgan

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from EM Faine Morgan

Happy Thanksgiving, Origin!!!!!

Good news! I have the EM website (mostly) back up and running. There are few things I still need to test/tweak but it's mostly there with all the history. :)

The url did have to change. It's http://emfainemorgan.com/blog (no www in front). I'll get some answers up on the Player Run Town questions I'm seeing and possibly open up a page to allow people to post questions directly on it.

EM Faine Morgan is hoping the site will be fully back to normal by the weekend.

E

Eyes of Origin

Happy Thanksgiving Faine and Sara :) and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else on Origin as well!

C

Crystal Canyon

Happy Thanksgiving Em Faine, Sara, Oriana, Morgaine, Gunner, Falseprophet, and all the rest of the folks who post here on the boards.

I hope your Thanksgiving is safe and full of good food and Good times!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy hollidays to all my friends here at Origin. May the wind fill your sails and your heart be filled with the warmth of friends and family.

And it never hurts ta have a belly full of rum.

Dave AKA The Yellow Beard.

C

Crystal Canyon

Happy hollidays to all my friends here at Origin. May the wind fill your sails and your heart be filled with the warmth of friends and family.

And it never hurts ta have a belly full of rum.

Dave AKA The Yellow Beard.
Im not sure about the rum...Iv'e never had any, but a belly full of twice baked potatoes sure is nice! :thumbup:

M

Michael Wolf

Just stopped in here to say,

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Michael