• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Savanna Trench Mugger! (Anagram Scavenger Hunt)

S

Stupid Miner

This Friday, July 31st, at 7pm CST come meet us by the Jhelom bank (Felucca facet, so all may participate) for our first ever “Anagram Scavenger Hunt”!

The game will be simple. Every player will be able to get a list of anagrams (basically a word scramble). You will have to figure out which item in UO is being scrambled, and gather that item.

The participants will have until 9pm CST to gather the items. After they gather them, they will have to solve another anagram to find the location the EMs will be waiting at. The first person to find us and show us all the items on the list wins!

Posted at: http://www.emquantum.com/LakeSuperior/

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump. I want to actually see people trying this event, just so that I'm not going to win all by myself :p

Yes that is a challenge!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
not interested in going to fell for anything

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol my characters where born there when thats all there was I did my time maybe again some day after I complete all aspects of pvm and there is nothing left..