• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] 2D Client Updated

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* Yeah just walked in the door from the doctor and was like OH NICE JEREMY!! *laughs* I think she posts while I'm not home just to make me look bad....*grins*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Posted to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.uoherald.com/news/>uoherald.com:</a><blockquote><span class=osi></p>

<font size=+1> 2D Client Updated to vers. 6.0.6.2</br></font> <font size=-1>Jeremy Dalberg </font>
20 Mar 2008 15:19:21

The 2d client will be updated at 4:30PM EDT with version 6.0.6.2. Notes after the jump</p>

fixed several areas where players might get stuck</p>

fixed a client crash</p>

Removed the "2d/3d" client picker</p>

H

helldriven

I have a problem with this patch, i open ultima online up, it loads upto the client selecter bit then says

"Ultima Online has encountered a problem and needs to close"

how should i handle this?

G

Ok yesterday the room in dungeon doom that the zyronic claw spawns in hadn't changed design and now today after patch the room has completly new design. Since this hasn't been mentioned anywhere that I can find I want to know has the zyronic claw or any other doom theif arti been moved with this patch????

G

Perhaps some changes to reduce scripting the arti?

If so they wont say anything till most of the clients are patched... "after the jump"...whatever that means.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a problem with this patch, i open ultima online up, it loads upto the client selecter bit then says

"Ultima Online has encountered a problem and needs to close"

how should i handle this?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are using Vista , run as administrator

M

Millie

<blockquote><hr>

If so they wont say anything till most of the clients are patched... "after the jump"...whatever that means.

[/ QUOTE ]

It means that they are not going to tell you what they changed until after it's done and to late for us to ask to change it in a way that we might like it. They can then nicely sweep it under a rug saying " it will be changed later" and forget about it for years. AND don't forget it will also save them much money on flame retardant clothing by not telling the us anything now.

G

I don't see anything about brightly-colored bandanas in there. *pouts*

It's just a little artwork...

G

I cannot get into my game. After the new patch downloaded, I get an error message. I use PC with windows xp.

What can I do to fix this. I wanna play!!!!!!!!

G

Anyone know if it is fixed or being worked on? I still cannot get in.....the patch is screwed up.....FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

G

Eagles74, Helldriven, two things:

- Can you take a screenshot of the error and email it to me? jdalberg AT ea DOT com

- if you go to your UO folder and just run client.exe, does it work?

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Removed the "2d/3d" client picker

[/ QUOTE ]I have been waiting for this forever.