• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newest changes and STATS

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Tuesday hopefully the pub 98 will have landed, for better hopefully, not worse. Most of us here have been testing pets on TC1, and some ones including me probably have destroyed a few pets on production shards. Several things have changed. Some of them are listed on the UO website.

--Some of the changes to p98 are stated vaguely like "Pet slot is determined at the time the pet is tamed"?? Not sure this is all that clear what this means.

--Damage will depend of the pet HIT POINTS now. I hope if this is true that it will extend to non-trainable pets like Frost Dragons / GDs etc. That base damage can be over 35 due to this. This will require reevaluating how we train the pets all over again. I have seen fully scrolled pets with 650 HPS and high int of 550 etc, str of ab 650. Assuming that this will not change, we will have to take this new function of HPS into considerattion.

The pub is on some shards including Origin already, also TC1.

Any new changes, recommendations for builds etc need to be re-posted after the new pub hits.
All posters in this forum are greatly appreciated, and especially the ones that have done extensive TC1 testing.
Just want to say THANK YOU, and please continue posting.