• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Newbie Spellweaver Question

Kith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
When I cast Arcane Focus it tells me there aren't enough spellweavers present to create the arcane focus. Where in the game should I be casting this to get the focus crystal? Thanks for any help!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
You need at least one another spellweaver with +-20 skill. Come to WBB (West Britain Bank) and call in General Chat or wait for someone's else call.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
When I cast Arcane Focus it tells me there aren't enough spellweavers present to create the arcane focus. Where in the game should I be casting this to get the focus crystal? Thanks for any help!
Don't forget to use the Spellweaving mastery. If you have no mastery, you need several people on the circle to get a max level 6 focus. If you have the level 3 mastery, you can get maximum with only one other person on the circle (although it won't last as long).

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I tried with 2 legendary spellweavers, at both WBB and Heartwood Arcane Circles. They both have Mastery Tier 3 Spellweaving, but I am getting only level 5 strength.

I tried the one at Prism of Light and they both get strength 6. What did I miss? Please help to advise, thanks!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hi, I tried with 2 legendary spellweavers, at both WBB and Heartwood Arcane Circles. They both have Mastery Tier 3 Spellweaving, but I am getting only level 5 strength.

I tried the one at Prism of Light and they both get strength 6. What did I miss? Please help to advise, thanks!
I would make sure they were both level 3 in the mastery book. If they are 3 there I would submit a bug report maybe even page a gm to see if there is anything they can do. With 2 120's and both having a lvl 3 you should be getting a 6 not a 5.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So you have two 120 spellweavers... both are on circle at same time... both have an ACTIVE level 3 Spellweaving mastery? Yes, you should be getting a level 6 focus no matter where you are casting the circle. I am not having this problem when doing the same thing casting in different places.

I would suggest both submitting a bug report to [email protected] and provide as much detail as possible (i.e., other skills, stats, what characters are wearing) so devs can attempt to replicate the issue. @Kyronix

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So you have two 120 spellweavers... both are on circle at same time... both have an ACTIVE level 3 Spellweaving mastery? Yes, you should be getting a level 6 focus no matter where you are casting the circle. I am not having this problem when doing the same thing casting in different places.

I would suggest both submitting a bug report to [email protected] and provide as much detail as possible (i.e., other skills, stats, what characters are wearing) so devs can attempt to replicate the issue. @Kyronix
Yes both level 3 mastery and legendary Spellweaving. I am getting only strength 5 and 5 hours duration. I have submitted a bug report but no replies yet.

Good to know it should work on any arcane circle. I am not sure what I did but I was turning off and on Spellweaving mastery once while on the circle and it became 6. Then next day I repeated again and it doesn't work. Also the Arcane Circle in heartwood gave only a 4 with both tier 3 master standing in the circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro