• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newbie Dagger.

• Thread starter Tark_Smash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tark_Smash

Anybody want to sell me a newbie dagger? How much do they go for?

X

Xavier Scythe

I don't have that, but I have a blessed UBWS dagger.

F

Feyre

Yea newbie daggers became worthless when they put in those quests, just go to the guy in the lycacium in glow and start his quest and send the dagger to the bank and cancel your quest, then go get it out.

S

Shad-SP

Ok, did all that and then took it out of bank. Is it suppose to still say blessed quest item?

G

I just got one... they are great! But I have a feeling they will become unblessed some time on Siege

Kind regards

I

imported_Felinious-CWS

not to be a dope, well i guess i am being one, but which guy in the layceum, the elf fellow wont speak to me, he just ignores me.

Thanks

edit*** nevermind i found him, Fabrizio is his name

G

Ghost of Siege

<blockquote><hr>

Yea newbie daggers became worthless when they put in those quests, just go to the guy in the lycacium in glow and start his quest and send the dagger to the bank and cancel your quest, then go get it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
That sucks...got about a half dozen newbie daggers and katanas.

F

Feyre

Well when and if they ever fix it they will be worth something again till then, too bad.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anybody done this recently?

I was helping out a newb, and suggested he do this, but he said he couldn't send it to the bank. User error, or a stealth fix?

G

Are you all sending it to the bank with a BOS and then cancelling the quest?
If you cancel the quest 1st, the item disappears. If you try to "place" it in your bank, that doesnt work either. You have to BOS it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Has anybody done this recently?

I was helping out a newb, and suggested he do this, but he said he couldn't send it to the bank. User error, or a stealth fix?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I haven't done the dagger quest, but that happened to me on the Dread Spider silk quest...I was unable to send the first quest item to the bank, before or after canceling the quest. But subsequent ones I collected (with the original one in my pack) went to the bank fine. Sometimes I haven't been able to drop the blessed quest item until I cancel the quest from the menu - it just rubberbands back to my pack when I try to discard it. Other times I have been been able to drop it, and the quest item goes instantly *poof* and the quest log is subsquently updated saying FAILED. I have had various results with the quest items, but haven't done any serious study of what happens each time.

-Skylark