• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newb question popo macro enhanced client

B

becool

Hi all,

After stopping Uo for 5 years, I decided to come back but I have to admit that I am totally lost.
If any of you feel to help one old veteran – new newbie, I play on Europa, feel free to MP me on Stratics to see if we can contact in-game.

I have a couple of questions, any help would be greatly appreciated, but please if you are not sure about your(s) answer(s) please write it so in your reply but do not hesitate to reply anyway :)

As I play now on Enhanced client, and Uo-assist doesn't work with it how did you setup your popo use macro?

Of course, I have read this thread http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-enhanced-client-discussion/185478-drink-potion-macro.html but it does'nt work correctly for me

With Uo-assist it was pretty simple, as you just had to record a macro, and then config it to disarm your right hand.

Now, I have to add timers ( delays ) and macro look like that.

A/ Disarm right hand,
B/ Delay ( 1,0 ….tried to lower this, but macro fail which represent 1,0 sec … )
C/ Use potion ( let say heal )
D/ Delay …. ( 1,0 once again )
D/ Arm right hand ….

Which is very long, and even with such delays, sometimes, my macro miss if I spammed my key due to the delay timing I guess.

Could you give me one example of YOUR macros ?

Cheers !!

Thanks,

B

becool

I will take a look, even if I have already read most of the doc you linked me.

What kind of macro do you use on your warrior for the pots?

Cheers,

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's actually quite simple:

Take a potion, drag it to a free hot-bar slot, right click on it choose "assign hotkey" press desired key and presto finished your makro you have :)

If you want to disarm first, well then you have to use the makro option, first you drag a spell, any spell in it...this will disarm you immediately, then you drag the desired potion into the next slot, save the makro drag it to your hotbar assign key and finsished your makro you have :)

Rearming your weapon i suggest to just hit the makro for that weapon afterwards then combining it into the above makro....
I have set an equip makro for all my weapons i carry along....

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
setting a drink pot marco in the ec is kinda complex..
while you can make a macro that casts a spell drink and rearm last wep, i find that to be not the best to do during combat. specially if it fails to rearm due to lag.

what i do is i made a macro that equips a 1 handed weapon, this doesnt need a disarm.
then i drink pot, and equip last wep witch would be the 2 handed one.

if this fails due to lag at least you arent sitting with no weapons in your hand and if you push the button twice the game doesnt try to pick up the one handed wep it just drinks the pot and puts the 2 handed back.