• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Newb question: how to "honor" opponoent and self?

S

Seismic

Sorry, got a newb question. I checked the FAQ and read up on the details of "honoring your opponent" and yourself but I don't see *how* you do this.

I have an ABC archer, if that matters (prob doesn't) ...

So how do I actually do this???

C

Connor_Graham

If you double click the pentagram at the top of your paperdoll it brings up the virtues gump. You can manually honor through this, or you can set up a macro in UO (not UOA) to "Invoke Virtue" using the Honor selection. Either way will bring up a targeting gump. For Bushido, just Honor your opponent. Honoring yourself is like monster ignore, and uses a full dot of Honor every time you use it, so I'd suggest using it sparingly on yourself. Honor every opponent you can though. You might want to set up an arm and disarm macro for your bows as the auto targeting can cause you to hit your target before you can Honor it and if your opponent is damaged, you will no longer be able to do so.