• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Years Resolutions

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
New years resolutions. Let's hear 'em.

I'll be repeating mine from last year, because they are important but didn't happen.

1. Drink more wine and less beer/liquor
2. Get more sleep
3. Spend more "quality time" with my wife (go ahead and say it, Aran)

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me is going on a real vacation i.e. longer than a week, not visiting my parents or anyone just visiting some place I want to visit, on my own schedule, etc.

Also - caption pictures I post on FB, go to the movies as frequently as I used to, keep in shape (round not being the desired shape), review my wardrobe and throw/give away stuff I don't use anymore, which is lots, replace it only when necessary and with quality items.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I resolve to visit Mag's Face book and look at the pictures... I have missed those.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need to get back in contact with a bunch of people I haven't talked to for awhile. In my case, that's going to take all year.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...

1. Get more done.
  2. Be more efficient with my time.
  3. Enroll in the Kelmo & Syrus School of Comedy.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I normally don't make them, since I figure that if there's something about your life you really want to change, you shouldn't wait until new year to get on it.
But, since I didn't want to feel left out, I decided I'd make a New Years Resolution to Tweet more.

I haven't Tweeted since I made a Tweet to announce that resolution :(

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'd follow you...if I could figure out how to do it.

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Mine is just to keep living. Bad health concerns last year.

Vlaude I did that one too. My advice is force yourself to make 1 phone call a week, and yes leaving a message counts!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me is going on a real vacation i.e. longer than a week, not visiting my parents or anyone just visiting some place I want to visit, on my own schedule, etc.

Also - caption pictures I post on FB, go to the movies as frequently as I used to, keep in shape (round not being the desired shape), review my wardrobe and throw/give away stuff I don't use anymore, which is lots, replace it only when necessary and with quality items.
So... vacations are still waiting, we'll talk about that in summer.
As fot the rest done, done and done, only the apparel thing needs some work (it will be easier to do at the end of winter season).

Not so bad, for now :pancakes:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're old, just wear old lady clothes without consideration like all the other old ladies.

Maybe scratch the lady part for you though.

Dreamera

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My new year resolution is simple:
thoroughly to learn English and understand everything that is going to UO)) :scholar:
all have different desires, but we all want to be happy :hug: