• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) NEW YEARS PARTY - Hall Of Players

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEW YEARS PARTY
8pm / Final day of 2013
Hall Of Players
"Thieves Night Out"

Have a drink, meet old friends, make new friends, steal anything not locked down at the Hall Of Player's New Year's Eve Party.

SHOW UP!
A Door Prize steward will thank you for coming by placing a prize in your pack.

HAVE A DRINK!!
A Drink steward is on each floor to serve you libations while you party.

BE SMART!!!
Trivia Monk stewards on each floor will put a prize into your pack if you answer the trivia question about an exhibit on the same floor.

STEAL STUFF!!!!
Not all of the items you see are part of the exhibits for over 350 UO players. Some are valuable items that are yours to keep if you spot them first.

The Hall of Players is the 17th house on the left out the Luna south gate across from the Brigand Camp at 41N,24W.
A rune to the Hall Of Players is in the Secret Chest out front at the Book Store.
There is a house teleporter to the Hall at the Blue Crane Portal in Zento.

The Hall Of Players exists because UO players donated the house and all of the exhibits. It is a remarkable testimony to the generosity and good will of gamers everywhere. This New Years Eve, come and be one of the people who have helped to make Ultima Online the longest running MMO in gaming history! You'll be in good company.

Last edited:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question, Dead Bob, do you have to be a thief to steal stuff at this event?
- Val Van Wolf

No special skills needed. Just take anything not locked down. You'll have to cursor the exhibits & look into containers to find the available prizes.
To keep it interesting, new prizes will be added during the party.

See you there, Val!

Last edited:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumped w/a blonde joke*

A blonde enters a hair salon carrying a miniplayer & wearing headphones. The hairdresser attempts to remove the headphones but the blonde exclaims, "No! If you take those off, I will die!"
The hairdresser takes them off anyway 'cause he can't do her hair with them on. The blonde dies.
Horrified, the hairdresser puts the headphones on and hears, "Breath In, Breath Out, Breath In, Breath Out...."

See y'all Tuesday night :rolleyes:

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Final bump - w/a pet joke

TAMER TIP
The old tamer told me he castrated his mounts with 2 bricks.
"Does that hurt?"
"Not if you keep your thumbs out of the way."

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am lost- I think I am at the hall of players .... but I may be really early.... was that eastern time zone?