• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Wreath SHOCK tonight! Check it out...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... as I understand it...

58 different location names.
Towns, all over the lands.
Dungeons.
Shrines.

Very first token I opened, I got my town/mall location, YEW! I thought that was lucky.

I opened 100 tokens Wednesday night... searching 70 or so... looking for another Yew.

I find this...

My shock was quite loud.

I only got 1 rare box... that is so odd, its hard to tell I even got a rare box. And inside was a golden poinsettia. Otherwise, zero rares. Was really disappointed till I found this.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not hard for me to get disappointed with not getting rares... especially given the sheer volume of characters I have across all shards... Once again ZERO of my Malag's got a named wreath... I could I guess go to the supreme effort of gathering all the tokens and only opening them on Malag till I got one... but I kinda feel that he has like some of the WORST luck at things in the game so I really don't want to do that... I just leave myself to the mercy of the RNG which hates me passionately...

But I did get several of the pretty poinsettias so can't complain too much and a few nice boxes...

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I redeemed 1 wreath so far and it was a named wreath lol