• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New WoW players can find a home with US

• Thread starter ExcavIncCenarius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

ExcavIncCenarius

1. Maturity and respect is required.
2. No begging.
3. Anyone can donate to the guild bank. Access based on rank. No loans yet.
4. Our guild chat is very busy . We like it that way.
5. No vent as of yet.
6. Everyone can recruit.
The Rank is as follows.
All Guild Bank requests much match class and level within 2 ranks.
Apprentice - Level 1.May withdraw 4 items per day from Tab One.Request from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
Journeyman - Level 20.May withdraw 4 items per day from Tab One.Request from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
Adept -Level 40. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
Expert - Level 50. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
Crusader- Level 70. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
Wrath Lord - Level 80. May withdraw one item per day and request additional Items from 2,3,4, and 5 Tabs.
War Lord - Helps run the guild, Leads raids and hunts, Enforces code of conduct.
Administration - Administers Guild bank.
Email me at [email protected] or apply to the guild at excavinc.wowstead.com

E

ExcavIncCenarius

I cant beleive stratics are dead. I swear I can hear an echo.
Anyway. If your new to wow or considering leaving UO your welcome to join us on cenarius server.

E

ExcavIncCenarius

I played UO for close to 8 years I started shortly after beta. I left WoW because my server was DEAD. I like helping new players but when we did get the occasional new player they would just leave shortly.
Currently I am stationed in Afghanistan and cant play wow because my internet is crap. however I can answer any questions you have and I will be on every day for ooooh probably close to the next 6 months unless I get a transfer.

E

ExcavIncCenarius

5 bank tabs. guild money isnt horded its used for prize money for contests etc.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played UO for close to 8 years I started shortly after beta. I left WoW because my server was DEAD. I like helping new players but when we did get the occasional new player they would just leave shortly.
Currently I am stationed in Afghanistan and cant play wow because my internet is crap. however I can answer any questions you have and I will be on every day for ooooh probably close to the next 6 months unless I get a transfer.
Didn't you mean to say you left UO?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 bank tabs. guild money isnt horded its used for prize money for contests etc.
I've played WoW shortly now. What is the big thing with the bank tabs deal. I mean, what is the significance of it? This is something that is frequently mentioned for guild invitations, sign ups, etc.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay so bank tabs is based on how many slots your guildmaster has purchased for use in a guild bank.

The maximum number of slots is 6 tabs, which is a total of 588 slots.

In my opinion I'm not sure why that is such a big deal since you should have a descent amount of slots purchased yourself for your own bank storage.

Even just starting out and playing only a few weeks, I already had 3 extra slots purchased. All you need to do is pick up a gathering trade and be patient. And...you will make a little bit of money. It's...not that difficult.

T

TheWaffleCult

I cant beleive stratics are dead. I swear I can hear an echo.
Anyway. If your new to wow or considering leaving UO your welcome to join us on cenarius server.
I certainly hope that echo will get a bit louder. :)