• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new war 08.08.08

X

Xrenos

This night a new war has started in the southern part of ex-USSR.
Being former russian and living in Russia, can say that our TV says Gruzia have attacked Osetia this night, 2 hours before declared that they will not open fire.
Also our TV says that USA's TV says russian 58th army has attacked Grusia trying to get Gruzia's hands off Grusia's rebelled republik Osetia.

May the God save us form war between Russia And USA.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I have read, I would not have a lot of concern for the conflict escalating like that.

Besides it would most likely involve NATO before the US got involved. The US would be required to get involved because NATO was being attacked. That is our Charter with NATO.

I am not clear on the politics there, but it appears as though a section of what is called Georgia, has attempted to succeed (Break away) from Georgia shortly after the break up of the USSR. The current government in Georgia is now trying to bring that section back into the country. There appears to have been an attack of some kind on a PRO Russia group. This may have been responded to by Russia by Russia entering the Break Away Section and attacking PRO Georgia groups.

I would suspect this action will be rather short lived as it is not clear were the Financial support for either action will be coming from.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

If the increase in Oil has given Russia a ... cash winh fall, then it is possible that Russia has decided that it can now afford to meddle in the politics of Georgia and by proxy Cechnia and other ex USSR states. IF this were the case then it would open the path for NATO and the US to provide aid to these countries.

BUT the scenario does not escalate to violent confrontation, except for Russia vs some PRO Georgia groups.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. "Captain Bush" complaining about Russia violating the sovergnity of a country, and the toppling of its government...

Seriously, whats wrong with this picture?

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We sure found those WMDs alright.. Remember those? The major player that took us into the desert..
The war on terror has done nothing to stop terrorisim.. rather it created a training ground for terrorists.. and you can put 2 TRILLION on the tab when its all said and done to be paid back..
BlackWater and other private security contracting companies (over 100 total operating in Iraq) are above ANY law.. AND have murdered indiscriminately..
Intelligence states that the US provided Israel with nuclear technology..
Who else did the CIA train? Bin Laden for one.. a few people in South America whos name escapes me at the moment.. (Cortez, or Uribe i think..) And they are much sought after criminals today..
Remember all those photos from Gitmo too..? Granted they supposedly are terrorists.. so lets hold them indefinately without a trial, and take photos of them in a pile naked.. (to me, thats no better than what the "enemy" does by dragging corpses through their streets)

To make it SIMPLE for you; you are presented with two colors. Black or white.

Its not so simple to make that choice when both sides have their fair share of CONs..

There is a phrase, a US president quoted it as well before leaving office.

"STAY OUT OF WAR(s) FOR PROFIT"

*And lets not forget how your buddy handled hurricane Katrina..

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shrug*

You let your hatred for the president run you around.

Trillions spent? What a laugh, but what the heck, where were the trillions spent? Was it as you fatnasize it, 100% outside the U.S.?

Oh wait, if it were inside the U.S. then oh wait, that means U.S. people got the 100,000,0000,000,000 TRILLIONS of dollars.

What a Media feed pablum, A war for profit? That is so economicaly stupid it isnt even worth dealing with.

But that is ok, you take your media feed cliches and insist that Russia set up an Evil Monsterous Government in Gorgia and that the citizens were being systematical murdered, that ethnicaly bad people were being used as guinee pigs for Gas based Weapons of Mass Destruction. You know the ones that were used and documented and accepted world wide, but are apparently an inconvenience for you, even though the documentation shows a trail of their movement to Siria. Oh wait you undoubtedly think the IRAQ air force flying its planes to surrounding countries, to prevent their destruction / capture, was yet another lie being told by the world media.

But you should never let REAL facts stop your media pablum cliche they programed you with. Thinking on ones own is NOT required in this society. :)

Doesn't matter go get another dose of your Liberal Pablum from the usual sources or the Conservative Pablum from the usual sources. The Democtrat Pablum from the usual sources or the Republican Pablum from the usual sources.

What ever it takes so your not actually required to think on your own and get information on your own. :)

Oh my it would seem I was right with my prediction. :)

Want another one?

Putin misjudged the ex Warsaw pact countries paranoia vs Russia re-creating the USSR. Putin misjudged The EC and NATO value of the energy contracts with Russia vs their paranoia of facing a rebuilt USSR. That in fact there will be an accelerated embrace of some of the countries into the EU and NATO. One of those countries will be Georgia and the next time it tries to assert sovereignty over the two states that tried to leave Georgia, Russia will DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, because once in NATO, it will be a slam dunk, auto response with vastly superior forces to Russia's forces.

Why don't you redirect your HATRED for Bush to actually becoming INFORMED about world affairs.

Let me guess, your Pablum Programmer has you believing that Americans are HATED every where. That every where an American goes they will be killed in the most brutal way possible.

Shake your programming off and start thinking for yourself.

Reject the media pablum, start thinking for yourself. :thumbsup:

Remember that Pablum peddling, programming Media you watched sold you on the fact the Violance was needed and required. Remember that the overwhelming majority of Democrats and Republicans, Conservatives and Liberals TOLD YOU the Violance was good and needed.

Remember that Your Invincible, Slippery Bill Clinton, dismantled the CIA and confused the Military during his 8 year term. Ignoring what intelligence did come in of a Large Scale Operation. That he discredited the Intellegence organizations and running them around in circles all the while another ... acquaintance of his was in China selling ADVANCED technology that was NOT authorized to be sold outside the U.S.

Remember that a NEW administration inherited, from their perspective all these agencies in disarray, disorganized, demoralized and faced an incident they had NO TIME to prepare for. That had been known to the previous administration and dismissed, such that NO information was given to YOUR HATED BUSH. That YOUR HATED BUSH did in fact act, make choices, that would NEVER be seen as popular from a historical perspective, BUT THEN AGAIN INACTION would have been even worse, by major magnitudes. That Congress and the future I HATE BUSH people were to afraid the sky would fall, to even understand that choices and decisions needed to be made.

BUT DON'T let that stop you from letting YOUR HATRED for Bush lead you around like some brain dead automaton.

Take a test, You be the newly elected president, you wipe all knowledge (you know the 20/20 all seeing hind sight) of future events from your mind, YOU MAKE THE CALLS based on the information your getting from discouraged, disenfranchised, confused organizations. I want to hear you say YOU WOULD NOT ACT. Once you admit you WILL ACT, tell me what your choices are and I will prove you to be an absolute MORON, LIEING, EVIL, MEAN, MONSTER, DEVIL. I will rip you to shreds for your choice NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if i was president, i would push the button quite frankly.. ;).

When you think about it, it eliminates all the problems this world has and ever will face again.

But thank god im not the president.. yet.

Oh and 2+Tril is what it is going to cost, inflation adjusted, released by.. *gasp* not only by several media outlets, but several educated economicists as well!

Look up 'war for profit.' When you find the def, compare it to the war on terror, and whos really fighting the war on terror..

Uh and as for the rest.. typos.. run-on thoughts and sentences.. your English teacher would be ashamed..

Conservatives/Republicans and Liberals/Democrats are the same thing as well.. just different scales of severity.. (to tha' left or right..) ;)

Putin is gonna sell the oil to China.. are you blind?

My hatred of the president is shared by a majority of the nation.. Oh no wait.. polls.. you don't believe in those either.. *smacks head*

And dont assume because I dislike Bush, I love Bill Clinton, or any Democrat in history for that matter..

When the Soviet Union broke up, a plan was put into place to "keep America the only remaining super-power, and ensure that it remains the only super-power" Your homework is to find out who drafted that plan. Maybe you'll be suprised.. ;)

So what did you pick?

Black or White?

*Not in ref to my sig either =)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Conservatives/Republicans and Liberals/Democrats are the same thing as well.. just different scales of severity.. (to tha' left or right..) ;)
No they are not equated as you depict them, there are Liberal Republicans there are Conservative Democrats.

All the medias you read are flavored according to your HATRED that leads you around.

Consider that Hatred and Fear have something in common, when You Hate or Fear, there is very little room for anything else. Especially thought.

Putin is gonna sell the oil to China.. are you blind?
No that is the drop dead last country he will sell to.

One might say he is craping in his pants when he considers his southern neighbor. It has been the nature of their relationship for .... well over 500 years.

Lose your HATRED AND FEAR, get over them and get involved, NOT BEING PROGRAMMED INVOLVED, rather involved by your own independent thought process's.

Bush is just a man like any others, he had a load of crap dumped on him. He wanted his presidency to be about other things, the Universe really screwed his plans over and turned him in a direction he was ill equipped, ill prepared for and never wanted. The MAN made choices/decisions. He faced the enemy and spoke EXTREMELY plainly and meant every word he said to them. He never ran from what was dumped on him. He made choices that were guaranteed to create you. He made those choices knowing full well, you would hate him. In a crisis such as was dumped on him, I could ask nothing more of the person.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bush is just a man like any others, he had a load of crap dumped on him. He wanted his presidency to be about other things, the Universe really screwed his plans over and turned him in a direction he was ill equipped, ill prepared for and never wanted. The MAN made choices/decisions. He faced the enemy and spoke EXTREMELY plainly and meant every word he said to them. He never ran from what was dumped on him. He made choices that were guaranteed to create you. He made those choices knowing full well, you would hate him. In a crisis such as was dumped on him, I could ask nothing more of the person
Well, since i hate him, you must love him.. If it really was the 'universe' that screwed him over, then you must believe in fate as well.. not being able to make decisions for yourself, and living your life like its all been set in stone.. That MAN made the WRONG choices and decisions.. and oh boy, does he speak EXTREMELY plain.. (i trust i dont need to insert the hundreds of his famous quotes/speeches..) As for not running from what was dumped on him.. he sat and stared.. did nothing. Your buddy went out and played a few rounds of golf when the chit hit the fan.

In order for FEMA to act, a disaster must be declared. Bush waited 3 days, while he was on vaccation, before declaring a disaster. Did you two enjoy your game of golf?

If you can ask nothing more of a person who makes wrong decisions, your truely in a lonely place.

Dont be so sure about China either. Money makes the world go round.

Id really love to read some of those conspiracy theories your reading.. for someone who hates the media.. you need to lose your hate and fear of the media, its clouding your thought and judgment process; but you would rather listen to some crazy nuts..

Hmm lose my hatred.. hes almost out of office, and the next of kin will get all the praise and acclaim.. A year later, hell be ridiculed just the same. Thats the way it goes.

History tends to repeat itself itself.

*If you hurry (as of 10:05AMCST), you can put on the news, and watch a live speech by your buddy. But from your flawed logic and thought process, you assume that a live speech is manipulated by the.. *drumroll* MEDIA!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your moving further out of control and back to your Hatred driven rhetoric.

One always choose what fills their mind, it is simply a function of being in control or being out of control.

As I said, Hatred and Fear share the fact that nothing else can exist for the individual.

So your desire for power is based on HATING and making others HATE. :) Must be rather frustrating when you ..... well ... dont achieve your goal.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For someone filled with fear and hate, i truely feel sorry for you.

Go to school (back to school?)

Expand your thoughts.

You might accidently learn somthing...

/spent

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For someone filled with fear and hate, i truely feel sorry for you.

Go to school (back to school?)

Expand your thoughts.

You might accidently learn somthing...

/spent
Ah, the resort of the profoundly beaten :)

The Daycare Psycho Babble attack. :)

I am sure it intimidates your peers. :danceb:

You were beaten the instant you posted a message with a 10 megaWatt Neon message on your fore head saying who you were, what you were, what all your buttons were and were they were. It was the proverbial duel with the unarmed person.

Now your so far out of control, you stand no chance what so ever.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Enigma your a really weird dude.

you said hate and fear and :danceb: like a million times. to the point where i couldnt understand what the hell you were talking about.

ot, sucks whats going on in the world, shooting people is bad.