• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) New Vendor Houses

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With the influx of new people on the shard I think it would be nice for people to advertise if they put up a vendor and maybe a small screenshot to show the location. Then maybe we can sticky a new thread.

and remember to shop at Sam's Club at the i4ni house by the docks in New Magencia
(special orders on request - pm me!)

Thanks
Sam
Governor of MoonGlow

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put up a house add-ons vendor at Margrette's just to help out a bit if anyone is really desperate for some add-on and everyone else has run out. RL is seriously kicking my butt right now, so I don't have a lot of time to play and my supplies on Siege are at an all-time low. I will try to keep it stocked, but really don't expect to have time to check it more than once per day nor a lot of time to go out and round up more lumber. I also have to buy relic fragments to make the soul forges, so the price on those might seem a little steep compared to the other stuff that I can generally craft from stuff I gathered myself.

If someone is looking for something in particular, there's a bulletin board just inside the gate that you can reach through the gate if you want to leave a message. And yes, the NPC that gives away stuff still has a few things in her backpack, but it's down to mostly seeds at this point. I'll try to put a few other useful items in there when I get a chance.

Zolom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've moved the Furniture & Deco vendor that I was running at the NEW2 house to the I4NI vendor house in New Magincia, located next to the docks. It features a rotating stock of carpentry items, glassblowing items, masonry items, tinkering items and random bits of deco. I am also running a second vendor for the next couple of weeks with all the King's Collection craftable items. Thanks for all the support everyone!

Last edited: