• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Update

Vanpry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new update was not implemented very well.

My house (which is no longer purchasable) had close to 100 trees around it and has a max decoration limit of 60. So I had to cut down ( :'( <--- Al Gore's tear hehe) almost all my trees. How about adding a variable to max decoration base on decoration score? Or maybe make standard trees and shrubs not count towards the decor max or decor score.

I hope you plan on placing some of the removed housed back in. The ones you left are not worth purchasing.

When I used to go purchase some items typically I'd only need to use 2 to 3 energy at level 10 to completely appraise something. Tonight I was lucky to get a 2 or 3. Most of the items were all 5 energy points. I hope this is a bug or just a bad run of luck.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take a screenshot of your house Vanpry! Would love to see some different models and what we've done with them. I'm close to a new one myself! I'll have to check out the housing list and hope mine is still there!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I visited the houses of AirmidCecht and Cirno yesterday. Huge and intimidating, and so many collections. One day . . .

Vanpry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was gong to saving for one of the 10 million houses before I started doing much decoration, but now that house is gone. :'( So I don't have much for decoration or collection. I'll probably going to hold off on doing much until they get some more houses. Don't like the 5 mil layout, the 1 mil isn't bad but I liked the houses that were more country less city.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
AirmidCecht said the same thing: her dream house went missing. :<