• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Tokuno Pigments.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone interested in certain colors of the pigments?

I gladly trade the ones i got (and more i will get) for anything else i can use to turn in for.

Make sure you let me know before 18th July. :)

N

Nenime

It will? Oh dang! I thought it would last until SA comes out. Dear EA, no good decision this was. Short-term available Artifacts will only encourage Grinders/Farmers - and disappoint occasional players like I am atm. Pity!

Thanks for the info though, Frarc. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that ToT 3 will last untill the new event starts that will lead up to the SA expansion.

C

CatLord

I believe you can still deliver after the 18th...

I also believe that ToT3 will be extended for 2-3 weeks (like it was in the first two)

Hope it helps.

N

Nenime

I believe you can still deliver after the 18th...
Yes, I think you're right. I remember talking to the ToT turn-in NPC during the Spring Cleaning Collection and he offered me the same trade. So I guess he was there all the time. (BTW, The Spring turn-in chest is still in the game too.)