• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to the shard

• Thread starter Lightning
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lightning

Hello everyone,

Brand new to Baja, and trying to see what it's all about. I'm not looking for a massive handout - but if anyone has some really cruddy lrc armor sitting around.. can you please be kind enough to icq me for it? Just need to train up magery, and i'll be good to go. If not - I understand. It's just tough get going - I think all of you know what it's like :) THanks!:gee: 366 806 912

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Baja. :) Baja is one of the best Shards there is, of course I am partial to Baja however. :thumbup:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i had a set to give it would be yours, But all 7 of my chars share one set lol, sad i know
but if Ivan says "MT to the rescue" I'm sure he'll hook you up =)
besides! we like newly made mages!

Z

zorrah

Hi Lightning..

If you haven't gotten any lrc armor yet, I definitely have a few pieces lying around. I am an old veteran player who has returned time and again and would love to help you out. I'd love to find someone to hunt with too, as I haven't had so much luck in that department. I've got varying levels of skills amongst my characters (minus the badass level at this point.. too casual of a player for that, I suppose). But if you still need armor or someone to train against mobs with, I'm your girl.

I

Ivan - MT

I set him up with a LRC suit, full spellbook and some gold to get him started all over again.

L

Lightning

Yes, he set me up perfectly to get me going, thanks!

As for a hunting partner - as soon as I can contribute to a hunt i'd be more then happy to hunt with anyone. :) I play more in fel then tram by far, but I'm always up for a good hunt :) My icq is above ^^ feel free to icq me anytime :)

Thanks again Ivan. :) The toon is coming along. I'm at 100 med 86.1 eval, 82.2 resist 77.2 Magery 72.9 Necro 69.7 SS. Not bad for a few days :) I'll be a little less sucky very soon.. then I gotta get some gold worked up to buy me a suit :)

Thanks again MT, and all the warm welcomes. I'm from GL - and they aren't quite as welcoming there :p hahahaha.

:danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lightning i'm following you from GL to greif you!

I scouted here and it seems like a decent group with only one blatant cheating guild...

Beats the 4 that infest GL. Bringing a small group of mages.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I scouted here and it seems like a decent group with only one blatant cheating guild...

Now you've got my interest! We always welcome more people to fight, either with or against us.

See y'all on the field.

L

Lightning

*laughs* Lynk.. I just can't get away from you can I? hahaha.

Yep - that was the main principle behind taking a short break from GL. It's ridiculous there at the moment. I started out on Sonoma where I dont' think I saw very many if any cheaters.... then went to GL 5 years ago to watch it drive me CRAZY lol. It'll be a nice break :)

Leave the cheaters behind please :) It'll be nice to fight people on an even battleground :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for transfers to go back up to xfer my secondary mage suit.

In the mean time I'd like to start working the mage up. Anyone have a crappy LRC suit I can use?

PM me if you do.

B

Biske

Now you've got my interest! We always welcome more people to fight, either with or against us.

See y'all on the field.
To be fair though, Cartel greatly prefers with us to against us ;)

A

Abyss

Not much on the with us thing. I always like fighting anyone and everyone. Not for reasons of ego as much as it's cool to see how everyone plays different. Is there much dueling on this shard? Never actually got into it but would be a nice side thing to do if there is a large enough group.

O

Onyxia

Not much on the with us thing. I always like fighting anyone and everyone. Not for reasons of ego as much as it's cool to see how everyone plays different. Is there much dueling on this shard? Never actually got into it but would be a nice side thing to do if there is a large enough group.
I will duel you, GL or baja!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

Brand new to Baja, and trying to see what it's all about. I'm not looking for a massive handout - but if anyone has some really cruddy lrc armor sitting around.. can you please be kind enough to icq me for it? Just need to train up magery, and i'll be good to go. If not - I understand. It's just tough get going - I think all of you know what it's like :) THanks!:gee: 366 806 912
I seem to have a Thief on quite a few shards, funny to run into you here, look forward to a few scroll steals off ex guildies:danceb: