• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to the shard

S

SimbaOfBaja

Hello everyone my firnd and i are new to the shard and we are just looking to see what kind of community we have. I am all about the community so if there are any community based guilds recruiting I would like to know about it =)
I am a necro mage for spawning and I think that I'm pretty good if anyone wants to do some duels or go spawning

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Baja!

Do you have ambitions to spawn Fel or remain at the Trammie spawns?

C

Cymidei Fier

Hello everyone my firnd and i are new to the shard and we are just looking to see what kind of community we have.
Hey Simba,

Welcome to Baja! The Baja community is exciting and diverse, especially if you like to spawn. There are many guilds that like to spawn, one of the more famous ones is Spawner's Incorporated.

The Baja Role Player's Alliance also spawns and does peerless bosses and of course role play.

I am sure there are lots of guilds that would love to have a skilled player.

M

Millie

Welcome to Baja.. this is one of the Best shards IN uo! Check it out for a few days and You'll never want to leave :)

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone my firnd and i are new to the shard and we are just looking to see what kind of community we have. I am all about the community so if there are any community based guilds recruiting I would like to know about it =)
I am a necro mage for spawning and I think that I'm pretty good if anyone wants to do some duels or go spawning
Welcome to Baja. Great community here (in my opinion, the best), and there's something for everyone. It's not the largest population, but it certainly isn't the smallest. Enjoy your stay, and I sincerely hope you find a great group to hunt, spawn, and laugh with. :thumbsup:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I second Xel's motion. I've been on other shards and though I made wonderful friends there, I've met even more on Baja. It's a great group and if you're needing anything, all you have to do is yell on these forums and we'll be there. As far as your comment on hunting.... I don't know of a lot of planned hunts but afk/UTB has a Doom hunt every Sunday at noon (MST). We leave from Delucia bank and love to have people come along. If this appeals to you? join us. We love new faces.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was just a weak attempt by some members of the pvm guild, to attempt to get some spies into Spawners inc. :cursing:

T

Turdnugget

lol. PvM = ownt.

Pretty sad when you guys do what you do and on top of that try to get people into SI to spy.

Please look up the word 'pathetic' in the dictionary and you'll find a referance to your guild.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simba (the author of the above qoute) is Sephiroth, currently or formerly of PvM. I'm sorry Seph but your deception to SI, these boards, and the Baja community as a whole cannot be tolerated. I little innate morality/integrity goes a long way.