• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to SWG

• Thread starter The Real Maxim
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Real Maxim

I just started the 14 days trial and have a couple of questions.

1. I made a tradesman char. How long should I stay in the newbie station before moving on?

2. The scout class is gone, so which class starts a town now? And how is it done?

Thanks in advance for the help. I know you guys will come through for me.

B

BadgerSmaker

Welcome to SWG, The Real Maxim!

It's up to you when you choose to leave the tutorial. You can either leave as soon as Han allows you to or complete as many quests as you want.

As soon as you place a structure you will be granted Master Politician, to start a town you'll need to place a city hall and get ten other players to place houses within the City limits and declare residency for it to stay up.

More info here: **Master Sticky for Player Associations/Groups (FAQ's, Guides, etc)**

V

Valgard

same here :)

started SWG from scratch last saturday. actually it's my return after 3.5 years of absence :D good to be back

created my char on Gorath. would be great to get contact to a nice rp rebel PA

Cheers

Val

B

BadgerSmaker

same here :)

started SWG from scratch last saturday. actually it's my return after 3.5 years of absence :D good to be back

created my char on Gorath. would be great to get contact to a nice rp rebel PA

Cheers

Val
Welcome back, Valgard!

Check out the official Gorath forums for more info on Gorath guilds and players.

R

ragnartheawful

I just started with the 14 day trial (tried it once a few years ago, not sure why it didn't stick more than a day). Bounty Hunter at the moment, on Tempest. I have literally played all day long and I ran into one person.

It's kind of like an addictive single-player game without a pause button. But I have faith.

B

BadgerSmaker

I just started with the 14 day trial (tried it once a few years ago, not sure why it didn't stick more than a day). Bounty Hunter at the moment, on Tempest. I have literally played all day long and I ran into one person.

It's kind of like an addictive single-player game without a pause button. But I have faith.
Tempest players were recently given a Free Character Transfer, many of them took advantage and moved to higher population servers.

I would suggest creating a new character on Startsider, Bria or Bloodfin to see the difference in population, as it is considerable.