• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Sonoma

T

Turdnugget

So... I've been playing UO for quite some time off and on. I've been on Baja for quite awhile but am looking for a change of pace/environment and am giving Sonoma a try.

So far from what i've seen it seems pretty decent. I'm not looking for something over-populated.

I know i'm going to sound like a beggar but I was wondering if anyone could help me start out my new chr on Sonoma. I didn't wanna use an xfer token because they're so bloody expensive and I think it's kinda fun starting over from 'scratch' in a way.

(here's where the begging comes in)

I was hoping that maybe I could get some love and some help with getting some items to start me out on Sonoma... I plan on making a parry swordsman. I met a nice player the other day and hooked me up with some decent armor. I was hoping I could get a decent jewel set, bracelet/ring w/HCI and possibly DCI. And also hopefully a +10 or so swords/parry scroll would be groovy =) Also a Soulseeker would be most welcome.

I don't wanna hear the typical go fight for it yourself... I wanna be able to skill up fairly quick and obtain more items myself but would like a little boost so I can start enjoying Sonoma a lot faster than the normal, long grinding way.

Soo... if you can help out in anyway, please let me know :eek:

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting past your name..(eh hem)... I got a few items to help you get started, let me know when and where we can meet up at.

T

Turdnugget

Thanks Wolfie =) I'll see if I can't get on later tonight... depends if my wife will let me or not.

And don't worry about the name, i'm not really a turd irl or in game. I like fun and creative names.

Oh, is your in game chr name Wolfie? Mine is 'Somber'. Male w/pigtails and a shortbeard n' stache.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Getting past your name..(eh hem)...
i dont know what it is... but i dont mind the name at all.

drop me a line if you need anything else.
Baja people where nice to me when i was there visiting, id love to return the favor.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well Wolfie and Poo got deeper pockets then I, but if there is anything I can help with, I know I got a 110 swords laying around, and if you can get someone to help you do the Brit Library quest [need to be a friend] in order to do the http://www.uoguide.com/Cloak_of_Humility quest I can help with all the other pieces of the Blessed suit. You just need to do the Humility quest to get the cloak.

well I cannot help with the virtue suit except maybe a couple pieces as I gave away a full suit, minus the cloak, today. It will be a while before I get enough for a full suit, depends on our real luck with the virtue drops.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you ever want a house and you don't have one yet, I can find a spot for you and give you the $$$ to place it.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Sonoma :)

Poo is right about Baja folks being so gracious to their visitors. Although I'm not a 'fighter' I might be able to help with other necessities. Feel free to drop me a PM or icq me at 169-812-018 ...

*cookie hugs*