• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to shard

G

Hello, I have just started on this shard. I'm originally from Sonoma and decided to try a more populated shard. I'm hoping to join a guild thats active and does peerlesses, champs, anything really, I just like playing with a good group. Heres hoping I have a good time on Atlantic!

Genevieve Dupree

L

Locutus_OLD

indeed, welcome - I'd like to do all the same things too so hope to see you around

T

Tazar

Greetings Genevieve and Locutus and welcome to Atlantic! There are many great groups around the shard that would be more than happy to have you.

You are certainly welcome to join ODE in guild hunts and events. We are a trammel based guild, so may not be exactly what you are looking for, but we'd be glad to have you at least stop by for a visit!

Safe Journeys!

G

I'd love to join you on some hunts. Right now I'm working on building characters and can be found in Haven mostly. But I should be up and running soon and able to go hunting.

T

Tazar

We are on generally every evening from aroun 7 to 10 central (8 to 11 eastern). Even if the charachter is newer, come on anyway! We'll be happy to help with training, etc.

Safe Journeys!

I

imported_GFY

If your in search of a guild that is into everything UO you could possible look upon us as well. The Syndicate (LLTS) is the largest guild in UO and offers a little bit of everything in the UO world. (except for being red)

If your looking for a mature team oriented group that seeks to make friends with the person not just the toon, look for a member next time your around Haven. Also check us out at llts.org.

L

lordvadr1975

i too am new to the shard and am looking forward to meeting people. i used to play long ago (right around blackthorns revenge/third dawn timeframe if i remember correctly) on napa shard.

anyways i wont hi-jack this thread any further...and sorry for that:)

see ya soon

G

No worries about hijacking
But yeah I've got a character that should be ready to go out by tomorrow, as for a guild, like I said, I just would like to join an active group that likes to have fun. As for the new players that posted, or anyone else who wants to go out and do something, just Q me at 32962851.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you like soft cheeses and plastic toys?

if so your more then welcome to come and play with me some more!

which makes me wonder if your running from me on sonoma!
you cant run from me!

im everywhere!!!!!!

hehehhehehe