• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Factions

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, I am new to factions and am still feeling my feet. My choice of faction was easy for me as my main plays as a Royal Brittanian Guard, so I became a true Britannian. It seems however that most experienced and well kitted PvPs that play factions seem to like the dark side and Minax as well as shadowlords are way too advanced for the few and mostly if not all blues (trammies) that have come to try factions. Is it this way on all shards or is there some hope that we might survive. (I'm on Europa btw)

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most people in factions are pretty decent pvpers. I don't know how big your guild is or how good you are pvp but for the most part its the same on all shards. Accept more active on Great Lakes and Legends, sometimes Atlantic