• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Catskills and looking for an Active PvM guild for my tamer.

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Just started playing on Catskills a week ago but have played UO for years off and on on Atlantic figured it was a time for change and a also a chance to make new friends since most of the ones I had over on atlantic moved on to other games. Im looking for a home for my tamer at the moment so looking for a guild that does alot of PvM espeically Peerless Hunts and maybe even Champ spawns once I make a character that is good enough to hunt Champs in Fel if I want to try my hand at it, but mainly just looking for an active guild that likes to hunt and host guild events and was wondering which guilds in Catskills to look into any help would be appericated.

J

jelinidas

Welcome to Cats Marcus! If you need and Jewels for your new character, shoot me a PM or come on over to the Westborough Gem. Shop is located just out the West gates of Luna. Right next door to the place with large American Flag on roof. I'll see what I can do for ya.

As for guilds, there are some nice ones here. I'll let them introduce themselves. I belong to MwC-Married with Children. Kinda a mom an pop outfit! ie: small.

Good Luck to ya and again, Welcome to Cats!

M

Mathena

Welcome back Marcus. Since you are a tamer I might suggest one of two possible guilds. CYM or GRI. CYM is a guild created for tamers. I believe almost all members are tamers. If you want to interact a bit more then GRI might just be the place for you. We try and help all characters starting or coming back to the game.

GRI is a large guild and we do a little bit of everything from crafting to the Harrower.
Please visit us in New Haven and just ask if there is anything you need.