• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) New to Cats

Belgarion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings,

I'd like to formally introduce myself, I'm Belgarion, originally from Pacific. I took a very long break and came back to the game last year. I found Pacific slow so i moved to Atlantic and built all my characters. Now i'm coming to Cats where i can "retire" of sorts.
I'm looking for a good family oriented guild as my daughter plays a couple chars on my account. Any help in this area would be appreciated, I don't pvp and spend most of my time either helping others or fishing. I don't know anything about new content going back probably 7 years or more. I have most templates covered.
I heard K^S is a good guild and they seem friendly.

Thanks

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Catskills, I have always said it is a great place to retire to.
You will find several nice guilds here, and I am certain one will suit your needs, K^S is a very good place to look. I hope to see you one day fishing alone the canals or one of the many waterways of Sosaria.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

I'd like to formally introduce myself, I'm Belgarion, originally from Pacific. I took a very long break and came back to the game last year. I found Pacific slow so i moved to Atlantic and built all my characters. Now i'm coming to Cats where i can "retire" of sorts.
I'm looking for a good family oriented guild as my daughter plays a couple chars on my account. Any help in this area would be appreciated, I don't pvp and spend most of my time either helping others or fishing. I don't know anything about new content going back probably 7 years or more. I have most templates covered.
I heard K^S is a good guild and they seem friendly.

Thanks
We have always tried to be a family oriented Guild ever since we formed in mid 1999. We have many different members that are on throughout the day and evening. We are pretty diverse into what we all do. Some like the thrill of Champ Spawns in the Bad Lands and some like the Champ Spawns in Tram. We have members that actively sail and hunt Pirate Ships or explore the newer re-vamped dungeons. Wild is the current Guild Leader. Ask for us in general chat. You should be able to get a hold of one of us. If not please keep trying ;) Thanks.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No pvp?? What is this nonsense!?! I shall "meld" you and turn you to the dark side!

Welcome back!