• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Atlantic...

S

Slips

Well, here I am again back in UO after leaving God knows how many times. The last few times I quit it was simply because there was no one to play with, Napa just seemed to be a dead server. I figured I would give Atlantic a try, and so far I love it. Prices seem abit high and it was hell placing a decent size house, but I guess you take the good with the bad.

Unfortunately, last time I quit I gave all my items away, but everything seems to be coming along nicely over here. I have transfered two of my favorite chars over and will be bringing another over hopefully soon after Christmas.

So anyways, here I am starting all over knowing nobody, and looking for an active guild. If you happen to have a guild that is recruiting please let me know.

Thanks!

-Slips

ICQ 54724997

T

Tazar

Good Morning Slips - and welcome to Atlantic!

There are a lot of great guilds on Atlantic, but it may be best to start with you. What do you like to do in game? PVP? PVM? PVE? Do you like champ spawns? Crafting? Peerless? Random exploration? RP? etc.? There are also some guilds that are template specific including tamer guilds, crafting guilds, etc.

You may want to review the "Welcome to Atlantic" thread stickied at the top of the forum for more info on some of our guilds/playstyles that may help give you some direction.

Hope that helps some!

Safe Journeys!

S

Slips

Good point Tazar.

I played UO at release until Age of Shadows. At that point my guild split to different games, I have played on and off since then, always enjoying the game but getting frustrated with Napa.

I enjoy PvE/PvM and champ spawns. I don't mind PvP but its been years since I have done that in UO, probably not since shortly after AoS release. I used to be heavy into the RP scene on Napa, but again that was a long time ago. I have no idea what Peerless is...yeah.

I brought over my legendary mage and elder+ archer, and have been working a smithy to 120.

-Slips

T

Tazar

Hmmm Since you brought up a possible PVP aspect I am probably not the best one to advise in that area - the guilds in my alliance are pretty much all PVM and I am really not up to date on the PVE-PVP guild standings.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with some suggestions.

If you are just looking to make some friends and see where things go, feel free to send me a PM and we can plan a few hunts with the allies. Sadly, I am working double shifts at the moment, so may take a bit of time getting back to you.

Safe Journeys!