• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Atlantic. Scrolls?

G

goodgimp

Hi All,

I havent played UO since 2000, and needless to say the game is not as I had left it :) This whole thing with using scrolls to get to 120 skill is new to me, so bear with me while I reaquaint myself to the game.

I'm thinking about starting out fresh on Atlantic, as I hear this is the place to be (highest population?). Anyway, I'll be in need of those skill scrolls and I'm wondering how I go about obtaining them, since I don't have community connections. Can I buy them off vendors? How much? What's a good vendor?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can usually fins them at any bigger Mall or shop.

Amd the price really depends on the value of the scroll and how popular they are...

Like you will pay lots more for a 120 Taming or Magery then for a 120 wrestling

best bet is really to do some shopping around , most of the runelibrarys have a selection of shopbooks (on the floor when you walk in at Winterbreeze in Yew and i think at Goodmans thay are on the second floor in the middle)
and then you have the obvious places like Luna wich will most likly be a tad to a lot more expensive.

Or you join one of the big Champspawn Guilds wich are alll very active atm trying to get Replicas

A

Arch Magus

Haven't played since 2000 huh, this will be like a different game to you, hehe.

Your best bet is to not worry about looking for scrolls until you get close to needing them. It will take a while to train your first guys so you have plenty of time to gather gold and learn to judge what kind of gear you will need and how much it will cost.

good luck and have fun. UO is still as fun as ever.:D