• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New TGN-Stratics Lord of the Rings:Online Portal "Beta" Launches!

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who haven't noticed the TGN-Stratics Lord of the Rings:Online Portal has received a Face Lift. This overhaul of the portal is being done to make it easier for us to get information to you, and to provide a platform from which we can work towards making LOTRO TGN-Stratics the best Game Content and News portal available.

Along with this overhaul comes a few change ups to the LOTRO Team, some are old faces some like myself are newish. The following is a list of our current team members.

• Triberius - Managing Editor
  • Valfelan - Editor
  • Docholiday - Editor
  • hat - Editor
  • Seleene - Forum Moderator

I'd like to give a special thanks to Docholiday for providing much of the material that is currently on the new portal, it gives us an excellent foundation to start building upon. I'd also like to ask all of you to give Thomas "Nonfail" Gilliland thanks for all his continued work on getting this new portal operational for us. :party: And to George for bring in the additonal resources to make this possible.

For now I'd like you all to take a look over the new design, which will be getting some additional functionality in the near future, and let us know what you think by commenting on it either in this thread or preferably in the Comments Section of this posting. Comments made at the Portal will require moderation approval so if you don't see it, don't worry we do. Remember this is a Beta at the moment, we want feedback!

If any of you have questions, concerns, or wish to help contribute to the new portal please send me PM or an E-mail to [email protected]

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated the LOTRO Stratics link & feed in the LOTROXbar.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just added the LOTRO Stratics @ Twitter, and also added the TGN Stratics Facebook page too.

If you don't see them yet, either click Refresh on the logo menu (down arrow just to the right of the LOTROXbar logo)... or restart the browser.

D

Docholiday

Feels good to get this up and running, it is still a work in progress but we're getting there. My thanks as well to all those who helped with this transition!