• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Temp PvP Thread..

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Bali..

hehe just joking. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. As you may know by now I'm not playing UO anymore. The reason being I am doing a ton of overtime probably for the next 2 years at work and am working on a web site and a part time business I am trying to kick off. If anyone wants to drop in and say Hi, you can find me at pccogs.com. It's a gamer/tech support site.
A place to hang out. I still have tons of work to do on it as well as other things, but hey see if the forums there work.

As far as my account (which I am keeping) have been down for about a month and a half. My house is in Fel near Wrong , next to a mining cave. I got some good stuff in there, worth fighting for hehe.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"GLITCH !"

Neo: Whoa. Déjà vu.

[Everyone freezes right in their tracks]

Trinity: What did you just say?

Neo: Nothing. Just had a little déjà vu.

Trinity: What did you see?

Cypher: What happened?

Neo: A black cat went past us, and then another that looked just like it.

Trinity: How much like it? Was it the same cat?

Neo: It might have been. I'm not sure.

Morpheus: Switch! Apoc!

Neo: What is it?

Trinity: A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they
change something.