• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Stygian Abyss Artifacts! Where they droppin??

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Stupid Miner

We have. I've been updating it ever since the patch released. It'd be found on the main page under "S.A. Artifacts" (imagine that :p)

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for Defender of Magus and Battle Mage tunic. Also, impalers hammer pick tickles my fancy. Anyone found any of these?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Battle Mage Tunic comes from Primeval Lich champ spawn boss. Impaler's Pick was dropped by a renowned goblin alchemist. I have not seen a report of the shield yet.

I got a Sign of Chaos (human) from Slasher last night. He seems to be my most consistent producer of artifacts.

-OBSIDIAN-

Y

Yalp

Oh you know what, I got a Valkyrie's off Niproleum the thief in the Tomb of Kings, pre-patch.. I haven't tried to farm him since the latest patch.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have continued to fight the Skeletal Dragon rewnown in the abyss... and still no drops at all. Has anyone gotten a new human or gargoyle artifact off this renown? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

M

maroite

Not sure if they changed it, but I noticed you had nothing for the Summoners Kilt.

Before the tweaked Navrey, I had looted 3 off of her.

C

Connor_Graham

Not sure if they changed it, but I noticed you had nothing for the Summoners Kilt.

Before the tweaked Navrey, I had looted 3 off of her.
I also got a Summoner's Kilt, but it was a ground drop in the Cavern of the Discarded from the renowned archer rat.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obsidian - did a Skel dragon this morn in Abyss, a new human arti Axe of Abandon was on corpse:) Quite easy and fast to kill spawn and the rEnown with Mystic RC's - so I asked a guildmate to join me. We did three more, but no more drops :(

S

Stupid Miner

Obsidian - did a Skel dragon this morn in Abyss, a new human arti Axe of Abandon was on corpse:) Quite easy and fast to kill spawn and the rEnown with Mystic RC's - so I asked a guildmate to join me. We did three more, but no more drops :(
Great to have some concrete info on it! Thanks :)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Awesome! Thanks, aoLOLita, on the drop confirmation! An interesting drop too... Axe of Abandon was also reported dropping from a renown ratman earlier in the thread.

-OBSIDIAN-

S

Stupid Miner

Awesome! Thanks, aoLOLita, on the drop confirmation! An interesting drop too... Axe of Abandon was also reported dropping from a renown ratman earlier in the thread.

-OBSIDIAN-
Implying that it can't drop on two Renowned? :p

It is both confirmed and verified as dropping on Ratmen.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Implying that it can't drop on two Renowned? :p

It is both confirmed and verified as dropping on Ratmen.
No not at all... just makes me wonder if groups of renown have the same loot list as each other. Is the Skeletal Dragon's possible artie drops the same as one of the ratmen renowns? I suppose only the devs know how they coded the loot list for each renown.

-OBSIDIAN-

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No not at all... just makes me wonder if groups of renown have the same loot list as each other. Is the Skeletal Dragon's possible artie drops the same as one of the ratmen renowns? I suppose only the devs know how they coded the loot list for each renown.

-OBSIDIAN-
I'm pretty sure you're thinking about it backwards.

From the looks of it, it's not that certain renownds have the exact same artifact loot, but rather, the artifacts have multiple renowneds that drop them.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also got the Berserker chest piece of the Interred Grizzle renowned at elemental mini-champ spawn. This mini champ span is fast (Skel Dragon is faster) but you need to keep your distance so the acid doesn't ruin your armor - esp Imbued stuff!

Y

Yalp

Axe of Abandon off renowned ratman ... sorry if this info is already confirmed

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a terathan warrior costume from the acid elemental reknowed

but I still dont know who drop the mantle of the fallen :(

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Torc of the Guardians

Got the Torc Of the Guardians from the renowned Mage Goblin.

G

Gal

Funny enough I just saw a guy in Luna bank Europa with The Defender of Magus shield, he said that he got it off the renowand ancient lich, the spawn with the essence of diriction

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got Sword of Shattered hopes from the pixie renowned tonight. (corpse)

G

Gal

Do the artifects still spawn a few minutes on the ground next to the dead renowand or did they changed that after the patch?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the artifects still spawn a few minutes on the ground next to the dead renowand or did they changed that after the patch?
The few that I have received since the publish have all been on the corpse. I wish a developer would chime in on this one.

S

Stupid Miner

Ratman Archer - Cavalry's Folly
Faery - Demon Hunter's Standard

Long over-due Page Update

S

Stupid Miner

Oh, and a shameless little bit of self-promotion, the Slayer Weapons page is updated with 95% of the new monsters, linking them in to the Hunter's Guide right now...
(Slayers wont be listed in the hunter's guide pages until a bit later)

Oh and for all you Tinker Legs scavengers... Wyvern's Low resist is Poison.
Resists are the same as an Ancient Wyrm

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Demon Bridle ring off of the Skele drake renowned
got the Impalers pick off alchemist gobby too