• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New stuff/ Event things.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets post our thoughts and findings on new stuff here so we can have it all together for everyone to find.

- There is a new room in Dungeon Doom where you play a board game with Gary the Dungeon Master. Be ready and armed to fight.

- Hole in Moonglow with detector is closed. But there is a cave in in the herbal shop just N behind the detector.

- New BNN Story on upcoming event is posted.

G

Inu the Crone is standing near Moonglow Bank, mutterin' all sorts of strange things...

"Hetay ordslay ofway adowshay illway elldway inway ourway eartshay"
(probably meaning: The Lords of Shadow will dwell in our hearts)

"Utbay ymay indmay isway earlcay!"
(But my mind is clear!) ... (yea, sure
)

"Istenlay otay emay!"
(Listen to me!)

"Estructionday earsbay ownday onway usway!"
(Destruction bears down on us!)

"Hetay arknessday illway engulfway usway!"
(The darkness will engulf us!)

etc.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blackrock Detector Event Schedule
Jeremy Dalberg28 Mar 2008 13:36:59 EST
The event schedule is posted! (If you can't make the scheduled portions of the event, there will be more to do over the next few weeks as well.) Schedule below the jump:

Europe

Saturday, 3/29/08, 9PM GMT

Sunday, 3/30/08, 9PM GMT

Europa

Drachenfels

* Event occurs over two days

* Day One: Do not be concerned if you show up and it all goes up in smoke. Just being there sets the stage for your interactions in Day Two.

* Bring blackrock

* Don’t kick Kronos when he’s down

* Day Two: The experiment is unleashed in full form.

* Bring blackrock.

* Be prepared to be trapped for a little while

* Be prepared to fight

* Be prepared to choose your loyalties

* This event is optimized for the 2D experience, please enable your sound option as well

* Collectable items that “seem” to have only decorative purpose will have a turn-in, along with the Ophidian items, in Publish 52.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Draconi:

Enjoy the event! Having blackrock on the initial event is fun because of what happens to you if you carry it in the second, and had it in the first.

Having blackrock, in general, in the second, helps with some of the challenges you might face. Not having any won't stop you from owning up the place.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a fence around the device now and it got guards all around it. Lightning is coming out of the device.

P

Prudentis

Hey Frarc, where were you yesterday?
I even had some blackrock for you.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can not stay so late.It would be no use to be at the first part if the second part is at 10pm on a sunday and i need to work at 5 am.
I did the event on Napa early this morning. Its alot of fun but alot of death robes. We fighted for about 3 hours.

I have 45 blackrocks at home from mining.

But thanks anyway.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items to find in this event.

1) Berserkers Scyte (Daemon Berserkers) and cursed Artifacts.

2) Plane shield and sword (From the Angels)

3)Thread of Life and Fate ( Dark Wisps ) WARNING KR Users: Can only see the thread when using list form . (You don't see them with normal or grid form backpacks)

4) Level 5 Paragon chest from Dark Wisps

5) Cloak of Corruption (Shadowlord)

P

Prudentis

Argh!
So again I lost many artefacts due to misinformation or bugs

Since wisps are the only things I can kill allone, I stick to them, but until now I have not gotten any threads. Must be the bug

Do you know, what those things are worth or what you can get for them and how many do I heve to collect?
Seems like this is two nights of fighting with no results because on the first I didn't know about the planearties and I didn't see the threads.
That sucks.