• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New stranger in heartwood with screenies!!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep once again my mindless wanderings late at night bring me to a new location in fighting!!
Sprinting back to my house, changing character...(a new necro mage or a tamer, please you pick the logical one)

Ah the battle!!
To begin it went smoothly... very few bumps along the way, saw some friends, called in some guild mates. With several cus and sevral warhorses and mages, and even one dexxer, what could go wrong?

That when i started floating...."great...what did i drink thi-...." thats a different story....
But yes floating!

[/IMG]

Once we had gotten past this lethal attack, (yes it does damage and looks pretty!! Just like many things in life...) We attacked in force yet again!!

Only to be blasted away by the wagon wheel from hell!! (obviously Oregon Trails 1000 didnt get a good rating...)

[/IMG]

Then, i believe my head took a hit as i was seeing doubles everywhere of the elves of Heartwood!!! (santa, you can recruit now)

[/IMG]

All this led me to one thing...
Elves multiplying...human inventions going kamikaze...Wierd elfy looking spells...all added up to this in my mind...
"OMG THE ELVES ARE GONNA KILL US ALL!!!"
Yes, that means the elves and the strangers.. Aka Santa, Mrs. Claus and their hidden children are coming to take over the world! (they have red and black people come on!!)

Anyway...that last paragraph didnt really have to do with anything....so um...sorry about wasting 10 seconds of your life i guess...

And then the moment we all were waiting for!! Its died and then..

[/IMG]

*eye twitches*
Yes, not once but twice this has happened so far!!
But at least now what we know is in the box.... Lost Connections Yay!!
Once more we got something we dont want!! (anyone want an IOU cake card?)

do be wary my friends!

~Tucker...
P.S. yes i do use Paint to save my screenshots!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but seriously, does anyone know why its crashing????? *thinks of the many elves spawning duplicates....*

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I took these after we were fixed and draconi showed up, sadly i couldnt get a screenie of him...
[/IMG]

getting group pics makes us feel better. Besides maybe we were trying to crash the server again. Who knows?

[/IMG]

Hey! We have to destroy the scripted elves or the scripters win!!! Again!! *curses trammel*