• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Statues Put Up in Luna

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has placed a couple 2-story statues in Luna. That is quite a thing to do considering they are valued over 100 million gold a piece. But they forgot to take the insurance off them.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was curious about that too, at least they had good taste in where they placed them.

T

Tazar

Good Taste???

*Grumbles about people blocking recall spots*

L

Lord Kynd

I was curious about that too, at least they had good taste in where they placed them.
i think they look good where they are also, hope some overzelious GM doesn't come and delete them.
but yah still insured, lol
i'm fairly sure ea/mythic can trace that insurace back.
i've heard they can see who 'writes' books and drops on the ground..
dunno how true that is tho :p

manufacturedsoul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks good! Nice donation on their part. I donated one of my small female statues to the roof of Brit Bank in trammel almost a year ago and it's still there so those statues are probably safe....

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
somebody help out a veteran noob here..... how do you lock statues down in a public area?

:confused:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Certain 2-story statues are special. Once placed on the ground they can't be picked up again.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
somebody help out a veteran noob here..... how do you lock statues down in a public area?

:confused:
in a box that got chopped? other than that im not sure, like u Ive no idea so maybe they can tell us, unless its a exploit then they cant :(

but yah looks good hope it stays

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering about those...i just thought i had never noticed them before and they been there :p

guess i wasnt looney after all

R

RavenWinterHawk

100 million. Please obviously, the rares markets and event market are so corrupt and duped that people have extra stuff to do that. Anyone paying 100 million or even 50 million for the "RARES" or "EVENT ITEMS" are idiots. Sorry.

It aint much of a dupe jump to see 1000's of verite and valorite hammer and imagine how many 1000's of rare servers and event items were duped.

But they do look nice.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weren't these statues duped alittle while ago? I remember something about if you lock them down in your house and they speak then they are real but if they dont then they're duped.... if they are the same statues then how are some able to be locked down and some have to be cut out of bags?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weren't these statues duped alittle while ago? I remember something about if you lock them down in your house and they speak then they are real but if they dont then they're duped....
That isn't true. Not all original 2-story statues were the speaking variety.

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering about that a few weeks ago! lol

i thought that i just never noticed em.

:danceb:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shows how much I pay attention. I never even noticed them until I saw this thread lol

They look kinda nice there though, hope they don't get deleted...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they appeared mysteriously on my first day on atlantic. found them at an idoc. lots of other suspicious things were in said idoc. I decided against risking a ban given the multiples of things known for being duped and trashed anything suspicious but i couldn't bring myself to trash the statues. so i smashed them.

L

Limlight

hehe...

Was in good taste....obviously the Insurance should have been taken off...but they give Atlantic a nice "extra" feeling to it.

*holds up glass*