• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Stacking and Commodity Deed Request...

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

I guess in 56 (or maybe later) you will be revisiting what stacks and can be put into commodity deeds...

We've frequently asked for a way to store seeds in a seed box or book or something and always came up against a block because we frequently only know the color and not the type of plant the seed will create, even though the system knows both pieces of info so two "Red Seeds" aren't necessarily identical and shouldn't stack but two "Bright Red Rushes Seeds" are identical and could stack.

How about making it so if both the color and type of seed is known in the seed name (the seed was created though self-polination) it can stack and therefore can be deeded... and if it's just a "Red Seed" or "Black Seed" it stays is it is now just random noise in our boxes and back packs?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure hope sand and granite can be moved into com deeds. That would sure help moving stuff to my shop to make iterms to sell. :)

D

DHMagicMan_1

Don't quote me on this but I believe they already said sand and granite would be stackable... don't know if they said deedable yet but Jeremy was making a "Wish List" for deedable last Friday without making and promises for if and when any additions could be made.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Maybe give "Item ID" skill something to do and using "Item ID" we can ID unknown type seeds and them stack them? :) :bowdown:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see also some other items being able to used with commodity deeds, i.e. coming in to my mind:
blank scrolls
lockpicks
bottles (both full and empty)

*Salute*
Olahorand

D

DHMagicMan_1

I believe empty bottles have already been suggested for deedables. Full bottles (like full potion bottles) would go in kegs so I'm not sure why you'd deed them, and they aren't stackable. I think Lockpicks may be a new request.

Also previously requested were all the plant resources, sand and granite when the become stackable and blank scrolls.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I just found out I have some sea monster scales that won't stack. <sigh> 16 scales in a stack I've had ...forever... will not stack with 8 I got from a sea monster last night. No matter what I do ... no stack.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe empty bottles have already been suggested for deedables. Full bottles (like full potion bottles) would go in kegs so I'm not sure why you'd deed them, and they aren't stackable. I think Lockpicks may be a new request.

Also previously requested were all the plant resources, sand and granite when the become stackable and blank scrolls.

with bottles you are behind. They are stackable now also filled. So no need for kegs any more.

Maybe not only blank scrolls, but also full scrolls should be added to the commodities.

*Salute*
Olahorand

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found out I have some sea monster scales that won't stack. <sigh> 16 scales in a stack I've had ...forever... will not stack with 8 I got from a sea monster last night. No matter what I do ... no stack.

There are bugged scales, which show the number only, if you drag them. If you have such a stack, and divide it, you don't get the parts together again.
*Salute*
Olahorand