• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] New seeds

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every monster have only a type of the new seeds of if i kill, for example, an ant lions, a find ALL kinds of the new seeds?
Fragrants, i presume, are the same for all monster, but the other seeds, the peculiar?
Thanks

G

greatpumpkinator

this might help you, from another thread

Strange...on the last row of that...I've gotten all but the first one...and none of the seeds came off any of those creatures. They would have come from Kappas, Tsuki Wolves, or Ant Lions. Those are the only creatures I've fought so far.

Strange...

F

feath

Did you get the plants that should have come from those monsters, as well as the ones from the last group?
very strange, indeed!

Y

Yalp

Strange...on the last row of that...I've gotten all but the first one...and none of the seeds came off any of those creatures. They would have come from Kappas, Tsuki Wolves, or Ant Lions. Those are the only creatures I've fought so far.

Strange...
Can you confirm this information for us? We're monitoring peeps who report something other than the charted... so this would be very important news! If this is confirmed you have blown the entire chart out of the water. since you've gotten section 4 plants from section 1 2 and 3 mobs..

T

Tycolby

From what I have grown to date the chart seems to be correct for me.

I only hunt one group of monsters at a time and plant the seeds has i get them. I do this to avoid any mislabeling of the results.

Wisps have produced Spider trees, Poppies, and Cat tails.
Juka Mages have produced Tall hedges, Hops, and Sugar Cane
Titans have produced Foxgloves, Orfluer, and Flowering Catus
Serpentine Dragons Have produced Cypress Trees
Antlions have produced Small Hedges, Cypress trees, Snowdrops and Junipers