• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New scenario afk system

L

Lillyuo

What is to stop people from walking out onto the walkway THEN going afk? I see that a lot now.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the moment only thing is the fact they don't get much in the way or rp or exp for that. They should be kicked if there is no movement so another can take their place though. If you look on the end screen they won't have any points. It's hardly worth doing it on purpose unless you are trying to help the other side.

L

Lillyuo

what happens if you die just as the game ends?

wow had a better solution...it's a debuff put onto you by other players..to get rid of it you move.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the system works ok.

I ran about 30 scenarios yesterday and the 1 or 2 people who tried to afk ended up with maybe 50 RP and 0 XP. At that rate its not even worth it and they will soon give up on it I hope.

G

Gohl

I ended with very low amounts of points a couple of times when I'd been invited into a scenario when more than half the time was up.

Fighting for 8 minutes, pacifying 4 troll areas, winning the scenario by it, and going home with 0 points past those earned directly by killing an opponent is not nice.

I am not sure that there is any anti-leecher system active.

L

Lillyuo

I'm so angry at this..I've had 2 bugs...

#1 i died at the end of a match and rez'd just as it ended..in the debuff zone...renowned earned...0

#2 I was standing on the edge of a cliff healing the guy carrying the baubble, and got the message that i'd been idle for 60 seconds...i moved immediately, which allowed our carrier to die because i was no longer healing him.....renowned eared....214???????

I typically earn 1500 to 1700 per match, 214 is just wrong.
They HAVE to fix this and fix it now or i'm back in wow.