• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New savage

• Thread starter Ra'ah the Savage
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Ra'ah the Savage

New savage coming to Siege, just joined Halex's guild, hope this rp guild will take off. Hope to see more savages join this guild in the future.

G

i hardly hope so, would be fun to run into an entire tribe fighting again, quite a while ago where you could have go to orc fort in yew to have fun fights.

R

Ra'ah the Savage

I hope u meant "highly hope so"

yeah we plan to either base out of compassion savage fort or the one south of skara brae, west of destard

I

imported_SavageSP

The Mighty Ra'ah stood before "The Great Bear Grobu", showed his Strength, Ferocity and Relentlessness as a Warrior, from this Day Ra'ah will be known as a Savage Rider of Zabu, The Mighty Bear Tribe.

M

Mandolin

Bah... Skylark!! I thought you properly neutered all the savages! They're breeding like rabbits now!

[Great to see yet another RP guild flourish.. I was thoroughly impressed with Halex's RP at Mem's tourny and look forward to a whole tribe of such individuals!]

G

Resists temptation RESISTS temptation ! HAR

One of the most fun entertaining characters I have ever made in 8 yrs of UO was on Chesapeake shortly after the advent of the orc savage scenario. Her name was La'Loh Squee lil savage chickie that layeth the smacketh down on folks with her naked raw power and spears ! A friend of mine and I dumped houses even to live in the savage fort which worked really well till our kin paint wore off but then we just made more paint.

We killzered people as savages whom wandered into savage territory and of course we attacked all the rpl orc guilds ! HAR We had a riot *back in the day* before items ruled over skill.

La'Loh Squee I loved playin her. RESISTS TEMPTATION har ima supposed to be Miranda Knight crafter of theKSS ...resistsssssssssssssssssss ! haha GAH ! I loved playin me lil savage on chesapeake. GAH GAH RESISTS ..................hrmm resists.. I had so much fun playin savage.

I had hoped instead of dorkie elves the dev. team would have given us Savages I woulda been right there buyin 6 new expansions. hehe

Oh if yall need kin paint ...just go get berries I can have my Hughes whip ye up some kin paints for berries ye harvest, for free..*donated* cuz I wanna see yall grow too.

Oh btw there is an orc in Wintermoor, by the time he gets online, then the KSS is not on ...so haha klomp dat orcy ! haha

R

Revelstone

To quote Skylark from my "moving to Siege" thread...

<blockquote><hr>

Resistance...is...futile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make a savage.. have some (more) fun!

I

imported_SavageSP

For right now, close to Uwah and Grobu, but Zabu will have a Fort as Close to the Savage Swamp near Destard when I get a chance to Demo 1 on Legends.(1 down 3 to go)
We will also visit our Kin in Ilshenar at times.
Till then we are loosly based at Zabu's Outpost West X North West of Trinsic.

I

imported_mo'gluk

har mur savages bah!!

we need mur uruks and meeb need be burnt again...... har lat KSS tink meeb nub been in lat lands meeb find lots ov stuff....

G

Daan we could just try to grab that stealthin lil orc and BATHE and deoderise him in ye fish tank there! HAR

*races off to get lavendar and rose water to bathe &amp; deoderise an orc*

I

imported_Daan Mor

Now there's an idea, then we could put him to work in the salt mines with the rest of them...
Muahahaha.

G

probably true, dont expect perfect english from my side, but i can tell you im trying my best

G

hehe I got it figured ye meant to word it, whole heartedly hope ! ye were close *smiles* *hugs*

I

imported_SavageSP

*smiles* Thank you for the Offer of Paint, we Keep Atuk busy Stirring his Cauldron of Tribal Berries and Grinding Wheat, hes very good at it since UO has yet to fix the "paint bug", he barely has time to attend to his Inscription Studies.

R

Ra'ah the Savage

I think it's the bug where when you logout, the paint wears off if you have it on.

G

Oh well that sucks. It is supposed to *in theory* last for 7 days/ Uo or real I forget which, or if ya die, or attack a npc savage..then the paint is burnt off or gone. It should not just go poof off players, for just logging out !

I

imported_SavageSP

Everytime you log out it fades to an ugly pasty white, and turns us into Human/elf look alikes in bad need of a Tan.(its actually still there, it just doesnt look as Menacing as the War Paint)

R

Ra'ah the Savage

Can anyone help a savage out by selling him some decent spears?

I

imported_SavageSP

*shakes Spear wildly*Contact me if you can Araka, pm or 200 218 798, couldnt stop to chat as i passed you the other day